Child Schedule?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I know it depends on who you marry but I'm still pretty curious about it. Anyone want to share what their child does?
Rancherita
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Here’s a post I found on the subject, since I don’t have a kid in-game yet (waited for DLC to play the second in-game year, and waiting to finish that year to see the married no kids dialogue before triggering the pregnancy): https://talesofthreetowns.tumblr.com/po ... -their-day

Kudos to Tales of Three Towns, whose Tumblr this is from. If you want to dig around there, there are cute screenshots of daily activities and event under the tag #your child
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

My child isn’t walking yet, but I know that Wayne’s kid hangs around the farm in the morning then they goes to the post office for a few hours.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ford's kid hangs at the farm during weekday from 6-12 I think. Then they will play at their Papa's lab until the clinic closes before taking a walk back home together with Ford.

On weekend, they will be around the farm until around 10AM, then they will leave the arm towards the Westown together with Ford. Depending on the seasons, they will either stop at the Waterfall to hang with Collin and Noel, or will follow Ford to Westown and then stops at Noel's place. I think they will also follow Ford back home later at the afternoon, but not 100% sure since I haven't played since months ago.

I think Ford's kiddo really likes to stick close to their Papa!