Things I’ve personally discovered with the DLC.

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I’m not sure if these has been discovered yet, but.....

1. The Santa event after the starlight gala, your spouse most likely will be your partner. I’ve seen a youtuer done the event and I just did it with Wayne.

2. The required Friendship for each lock doesn’t count for dlc characters.
jzwolf942
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:I’m not sure if these has been discovered yet, but.....

2. The required Friendship for each lock doesn’t count for dlc characters.
If it matters...this is also true with the various social trophies (like have 40,000FP with all candidates, ect.) Stephanie and Woofio are still at like 1 heart but I still have the trophies for raising the candidates hearts up and befriending all the towns residents to a certain level.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

will Europe ever have the dlc?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I wish we knew. XSEED is very easy to get ahold of and talk to, and they've been asked lots of times (I've asked them myself, too) but they have no idea, because what happens with Trio of Towns is completely out of their hands and under Nintendo of Europe's control.

I have yet to see anything coming from NoE, but then, it did take, what...8 months for the DLC to come out after it was released here? So that it hasn't been announced yet doesn't mean the end of hope, imo. It may still come. But it'd be nice if NoE would say SOMEthing either way.