Yuzuki's Yellow Love Event?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Vivat Musa
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi. I'm having trouble with Yuzuki's love events. I have met all the requirements on Fogu, have NOT triggered another event today, and have his heart at orange (because I had to wait two weeks before it was Sunny). Is it possible that you can raise someone's heart level TOO high? Like, you can only trigger his yellow heart event when he's at yellow, not orange?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No, thankfully you can't raise affection too high. If your affection is high enough, the events will trigger in order, regardless of how far beyond the required level you have gone.

One of the things we always recommend people try if they're really managing to hit all of the requirements and it still isn't working is to attempt to trigger both the event previous to the one you want, AND the one that comes after. Just in case. In other words, if Yuzuki's yellow event won't trigger, try to trigger the green event and if that doesn't work either, try to trigger the orange one.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

No it doesn’t matter that his heart is a higher color. As long as it’s the right color or higher, you can still trigger the events.

My suggestion is that you try the trigger the event before the one you’re currently trying to see.
I believe that sometimes there is a glitch where you have to see the same event twice in order to move on to the next one.

It’s happened to me at least. :/

Otherwise I’d see if you are trying to trigger it at the correct time/location/day. Sometimes the character have to be standing in a certain area in order for the event to happen.

Hope you figure it out.

Edit: Kikki you ninja lol
Vivat Musa
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Wow, thanks for the quick help everyone! Much appreciated! :D

And yeah...turns out I had already triggered the Yellow event and I JUST triggered the Orange one by mistake (facepalm). I just picked up this game again after a long break, so I must've forgotten...

Heh, thanks again everyone! Great tips!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Vivat Musa wrote:And yeah...turns out I had already triggered the Yellow event and I JUST triggered the Orange one by mistake (facepalm)
It's no problem; that's what we're here for. And don't palm that face too hard...your situation happens more often than you might guess. :)
Kross lover/fan wrote:Edit: Kikki you ninja lol
Oops; I didn't realize I was sneaking up right behind you. Sorry :)