Need coconut and/or gentian

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
shionmion
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I‘m trying to increase my town link currently but i‘m stuck at this coconut thing. It would be appreciated if someone could give me 15 coconuts and/or 12 gentians which i both need :(
KimasaurusF
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

shionmion wrote:I‘m trying to increase my town link currently but i‘m stuck at this coconut thing. It would be appreciated if someone could give me 15 coconuts and/or 12 gentians which i both need :(
I can give the 12 gentians, I have 7 now and some growing now since it is wintertime.

Do you have 4 moonstones? It would be a lifesaver if you did.

My friend code is: 0405-1953-3641
Mii Name: Kimasaurus
Maggre
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I have coconuts if you still need them. I ended up missing my chance but got the cellar right after so I just waited!
shionmion
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Maggre wrote:I have coconuts if you still need them. I ended up missing my chance but got the cellar right after so I just waited!

Omg i cant believe i forgot to answer. I‘d really appreciate if you could give me coconuts. Is there anything i could give you in return?

My friendscode is 2724-1438-6328
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Please post requests for trades in the stickied trading thread at the top of the Trio of Towns board :) Also, before posting, remember to take a peek at the date of the last post. Threads that have gone more than 10 days with no replies are considered 'dead' and are not supposed to be revived unless an exception has been made by a mod, or with their permission.