How to play in spanish?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hello everyone! I'm learning Spanish and have a North American version of the game and was wondering if there was a way to play it in Spanish instead of English for practice. If there is could someone explain it to me? Thanks in advance!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The only way you would be able to play in Spanish is if you had the European version of the game, unfortunately. (And a European 3DS, as well, I believe.) The North American version only has one language option and that's English.

Though for future reference, the way to change your language option in a game that has them is often to have your 3DS set to that option. I've been told the European version chooses whatever language your 3DS is set to automatically as long as that is one of the options the game supports...you don't get to choose a language manually within the game. (You can change your 3DS' default language in its settings.)

I'd appreciate if someone could confirm this, though. I've been told that directly, but I don't have a European 3DS or a European copy of the game so I haven't had a chance to try it myself.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Darn, I was hoping to make my many hours playing this game a little more productive. Oh well, thanks for answering so quickly! I guess other games with that option will have to be my language practice instead
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If you have other games, games made by Nintendo usually allow you play in Spanish by setting the language of the console to Spanish. For example, animal crossing and Zelda work like this.

Most other games have in game options.

A few like Pokemon only let you set the language upon creating a new file.

I'd recommend playing a game you're already familiar with, that way you can find some common ground.