ICE

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
DarkWizard
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Where do I find Ice? I saw in a shop once but I cannot remember which one.
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

you can buy it from ittetsu's shop in tsuyukusa
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It is available only in winter, at Ra-man's, from the grocery section. (Ittetsu.)

Should you ever be looking for a purchasable item from Trio of Towns again and you're not sure how to find it since not all of the shop inventories are filled out at Cherubae's guide, yet, try typing 'Thonky Trio ______' into Google, with the _____ being whatever item you're looking for. I've yet to come across a single purchasable item that is not listed at Thonky.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:It is available only in winter, at Ra-man's, from the grocery section. (Ittetsu.)

Should you ever be looking for a purchasable item from Trio of Towns again and you're not sure how to find it since not all of the shop inventories are filled out at Cherubae's guide, yet, try typing 'Thonky Trio ______' into Google, with the _____ being whatever item you're looking for. I've yet to come across a single purchasable item that is not listed at Thonky.
I believe you can get ice all year Kikki unless my game is bugged.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'd have to go boot up my game to check for sure, but it doesn't become available until Winter 1 of the first year. Perhaps it is available ever afterward, but according to Thonky it is only sold in Winter. I haven't checked that first-hand though. Thonky does make mistakes sometimes, of course, like any place...if it turns out to be sold year-round after it unlocks Winter 1, Year 1, then I'll send them a note. Unless someone else does it first :)
Last edited by Kikki on May 28, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

But again i personally never needed ice before.
Pia
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Kikki wrote:It is available only in winter, at Ra-man's, from the grocery section. (Ittetsu.)

I believe you can get ice all year Kikki unless my game is bugged.
You can get it year-round if you have a Misc. Finding Pet.
DarkWizard
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thank you for your answers, I thought it was available at Ra-man's. I tried in the summer and autumn but it was not available then, so I wondered if it was only be avalible in certain seasons. I want the ice for a farm circle so I can produce blue pearls. Thank you for the help.