Spirit Feed for Sofia-need rye??

Restore the powers of the seven magical Skytrees to revitalize the valley and entice the villagers to move back to the local town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Nov 2016. EU release = Jun 2017.
klott
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So I'm on Sofias last request for spirit feed and it requires rye. She told me how to get it but I forgot. So how do I get rye
sec2retgirl
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

klott wrote:So I'm on Sofias last request for spirit feed and it requires rye. She told me how to get it but I forgot. So how do I get rye
Plant wheat to mutate barley - you'll need to have sold at least 30 barley to Sam/Bastian to unlock barley seeds. You can plant the barley to mutate rye :bunny:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

sec2retgirl wrote:
klott wrote:So I'm on Sofias last request for spirit feed and it requires rye. She told me how to get it but I forgot. So how do I get rye
Plant wheat to mutate barley - you'll need to have sold at least 30 barley to Sam/Bastian to unlock barley seeds. You can plant the barley to mutate rye :bunny:
Thank u. Now how do I get the wheat to mutate (sorry if I'm a bit slow, mutations for me have mostly been luck based)
Kinii
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

To mutate wheat into barley you need to plant it in Fall at medium elevation in grassy soil. Grow and sell 30 barley to unlock barley seeds.

Then take barley seeds and plant those in Winter at medium elevation in dry soil. You HAVE to use mosquito fish fertilizer at least once during the growing period to trigger this mutation.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kinii wrote:To mutate wheat into barley you need to plant it in Fall at medium elevation in grassy soil. Grow and sell 30 barley to unlock barley seeds.

Then take barley seeds and plant those in Winter at medium elevation in dry soil. You HAVE to use mosquito fish fertilizer at least once during the growing period to trigger this mutation.
Thank u