Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Q&A topic

Restore the powers of the seven magical Skytrees to revitalize the valley and entice the villagers to move back to the local town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Nov 2016. EU release = Jun 2017.
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah, that horrible yellow corn. I did that with Dean too.

You'll need 50 sweet corn to unlock the seeds (old setting from TLV where regrowing crops took 50, single harvest crops is 30). Plant sweet corn, staggering the days, as many as you can. Fertilize them as much as you can. Try to avoid the bad weather, even snow.

You should get enough to get the request done. Worry about the seeds later - it's a long term project (may take a few years to get enough).

This is the main spreadsheet we use to get mutation info:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =314027162

You can look at the personal request tab to get an idea of what ore/gems you'll need. Save at least 15 adamantite and orich ores for cribs. Everything else, I just keep like 10 of each gem. Gus gave some good seeds so keep moonstone ore, gold, silver maybe - can't remember exactly now. This is one way to unlock the tougher seeds like cranberry, cream pumpin - research and save-scum these requests for seeds.

Good luck!
WhiteArrowCat
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Murasaki wrote:Yeah, that horrible yellow corn. I did that with Dean too.

You'll need 50 sweet corn to unlock the seeds (old setting from TLV where regrowing crops took 50, single harvest crops is 30). Plant sweet corn, staggering the days, as many as you can. Fertilize them as much as you can. Try to avoid the bad weather, even snow.

You should get enough to get the request done. Worry about the seeds later - it's a long term project (may take a few years to get enough).

This is the main spreadsheet we use to get mutation info:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =314027162

You can look at the personal request tab to get an idea of what ore/gems you'll need. Save at least 15 adamantite and orich ores for cribs. Everything else, I just keep like 10 of each gem. Gus gave some good seeds so keep moonstone ore, gold, silver maybe - can't remember exactly now. This is one way to unlock the tougher seeds like cranberry, cream pumpin - research and save-scum these requests for seeds.

Good luck!
Thank you so much!! Yikes, 50? That is a lot more than I thought -.- How do I plant Sweet Corn without Sweet Corn seeds though?

Thanks a lot for the spreadsheet too, very helpful!
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just keep growing lots and lots of corn in summer to unlock sweet corn. This is gonna take years (I'm in year 5).

You can get 5 yellow corn from Sam's winter request but you have to trade in a 10,000 gold snowman watermelon (that's harder to mutate than corn).
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

The Harvest Goddess also give yellow corn in a request, in winter for 1 gratin. You need quite a few milk but the cheese and wheat can be bought.
WhiteArrowCat
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Murasaki wrote:Just keep growing lots and lots of corn in summer to unlock sweet corn. This is gonna take years (I'm in year 5).

You can get 5 yellow corn from Sam's winter request but you have to trade in a 10,000 gold snowman watermelon (that's harder to mutate than corn).
Okay, thank you for the advice, seems like this is going to be very difficult and unfun lol.
*LaI* wrote:The Harvest Goddess also give yellow corn in a request, in winter for 1 gratin. You need quite a few milk but the cheese and wheat can be bought.
That sounds doable! Thank you! I am in Winter 23rd and haven't gotten that request though, is it strictly a Winter request? Also, how would I get the Gratin recipe to do that?
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anyone know when the DLC candidates show up story wise? I bought them but made this mistake of starting my new file to marry one so I haven't met either yet. :lol:
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

ChaosAzerothCat wrote:Anyone know when the DLC candidates show up story wise? I bought them but made this mistake of starting my new file to marry one so I haven't met either yet. :lol:
I'm on the 5th tree and have yet to see them either, so I'd like to know this as well!
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wait, they're out now?
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Getaris wrote:Wait, they're out now?
Yup!
I wish I could see what their appearances look like in-game. You can kinda see them on the DLC screen, but only a very tiny picture.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That took a while, but I purchased and took pics of all of the new dlc.

They're in the other thread I made.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the pics! Just unlocked Edmond on Spring 21st, so he can show up fairly early at least
Ein Fische
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thank you! I'm terraforming.

Though, if a soil type changes while I'm growing for mutations, does it count as the first or second type?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is anything I should get for Gabriel's requests? He just asked for Fodder Cornmeal which I didn't have but I got very lucky because Gus gave me 10 Fodder Corn seeds in a request that same day! So I want to be prepared for the rest of his requests

Also, does anyone know what are the requirements for marriage? I've just done the first house upgrade and I'm trying to see all of Gabriel's cut scenes but they aren't really triggering and working on getting all his requests done, anything else I need to do?
Nate McCloud
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Ein Fische wrote:Thank you! I'm terraforming.

Though, if a soil type changes while I'm growing for mutations, does it count as the first or second type?
The type it is when the crops mature.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

How many house upgrades do you need to get married and how many of a candidates requests do you need to do to marry them?