New Bachelor

Restore the powers of the seven magical Skytrees to revitalize the valley and entice the villagers to move back to the local town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Nov 2016. EU release = Jun 2017.
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Cherubae wrote:Everyone should buy the Nova download because it comes with a Doc statue :heart: That is worth $29.99 right there.
Another words: goodbye 30 bucks.
Nah, it's supposed to be $2.99, Cher's just being goofy.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ahh maybe?
I hope not, I'd be a little more off-put by because they could but that is how it is sometimes.

As far as the more in depth vs not thing, IDK I felt like it was kinda. If I recall SoM was the only one with 5 each marriage candidates anyway and TLV had 4 each if you count the DLC ones.

There's a lot of things I could say about the whole marriage thing that are good, bad, and neither. But I won't. :lol:

As far as the statues, IDK I'm sure they're nice but I barely started using any of the stuff in TLV getting really far in. I'm just for some reason never sure how to set things up. They're probably really cool though, just not the meat of why I'd get the candidate packs. A nice little bonus nevertheless.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Murasaki wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:
Cherubae wrote:Everyone should buy the Nova download because it comes with a Doc statue :heart: That is worth $29.99 right there.
In that case, goodbye 3 bucks that I don't remember having in the first place.
irulethegalaxy
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I agree 10000%. I'm thinking I'll probably put up like a dozen of them. Maybe more.

FWIW, right now the digital version of STV is on sale. I forget the price (I think it's $23 something), but if someone is thinking of buying you basically get the game and the DLC for $30 and maybe a bit of change.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

irulethegalaxy wrote:
I agree 10000%. I'm thinking I'll probably put up like a dozen of them. Maybe more.

FWIW, right now the digital version of STV is on sale. I forget the price (I think it's $23 something), but if someone is thinking of buying you basically get the game and the DLC for $30 and maybe a bit of change.

Unlike TLV I got this as gifts and special ones so I had no idea the bas price. I think I paid $28 for TLV when I finally got the money for it.
Saffy
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Murasaki wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:
oh geez.. :lol: I am a doc fan myself... Once you get past that mad scientist look...his dialogue and character is just awesome. totally worth 30 bucks lol. :lol:
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm hoping this and the other updates inspire me to play this game again. I played a bit, then started to get disappointed with it and quit in favor for Pokemon Moon.
Saffy

Post  Posted:

Celestrian wrote:I'm hoping this and the other updates inspire me to play this game again. I played a bit, then started to get disappointed with it and quit in favor for Pokemon Moon.
Sadly I've done the same thing. I dropped it to play Fantasy life, and now I'm back into SoS.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Saffy wrote:
Celestrian wrote:I'm hoping this and the other updates inspire me to play this game again. I played a bit, then started to get disappointed with it and quit in favor for Pokemon Moon.
Sadly I've done the same thing. I dropped it to play Fantasy life, and now I'm back into SoS.
For me it's more like I've gotten distracted.
Saffy

Post  Posted:

Oh? With what if you dont mind my asking? And how far along are ya in Skytree village now? :o
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I haven't gotten too far myself. I believe I was in late Spring.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I got the second year...won the main story and was going after Gabriel(is that his name?) Barn dude, but I never actually got around to marrying him.

Not sure if I'll buy then new characters :/ I'll see if it's worth it when they reveal more.

Want the Doc statue though :lol: