opening the underworld

Restore the powers of the seven magical Skytrees to revitalize the valley and entice the villagers to move back to the local town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Nov 2016. EU release = Jun 2017.
desertblossom
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I finally got the hammer upgrade after taking a few days to find 3 pieces of mythril ore to get my ax upgrade for the wood i needed..now i think my game is going to force me to restart...i know where i have to go to get the place i need to open but the ledge is to high so my farm won't jump down and the ledge i can get to a stupid rock spawned on and i can not break it as its a on the lower ledge i need to get to and the soil is not diggable yet so i can't dig the ledge down lower at all. Is there something i'm missing or do i have to restart thanks to that stupid rock..i'm going to freak if its a restart i need..i got Cyril to 60% chemistry and had events with him all ready..
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

If you have the upgraded hammer you can destroy stone, so just make a path for yourself. Not sure what you mean by soil not diggable.
desertblossom
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

its that hard gray stuff that you can not dig, and i can't reach the stone to break it as its on the ledge i need to be on and the one i can get to is to high to get down off of.
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

That's what I'm saying, the upgraded hammer is capable of breaking that grey stuff. Just checking tho, you've completed all the previous story parts right? Saved Melanie and that.
desertblossom
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

yeah i rescued her, i didn't know that about the hammer either, i only ever used to break up stones, going to give it another try to get down there.
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

When you hit Y by the gray square, B should say Excavate instead of Dig. If it doesn't, your hammer isn't upgraded enough. But if the gray square is all the way down to the bedrock, you can't dig any lower.