Nova Info [possible spoilers]

Restore the powers of the seven magical Skytrees to revitalize the valley and entice the villagers to move back to the local town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Nov 2016. EU release = Jun 2017.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Fishing for more info on Nova the qt pie. :heart: I'm madly in love but won't be able to get the game for a while, and I don't mind spoilers in the least.

Are there any guides to Nova's events out there, or can anyone tell me more about her personality and how she is after marriage? Even screenshots, quotes, or art would be nice.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/191041- ... e/75191856

Three of her events are listed here. I'm not sure if anyone else has bothered to find anymore.
SakuraMota
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

What sort of info are you looking for specifically? I'm currently working through her requests. I'm playing as a female, though, so I can't see her love events.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

SakuraMota wrote:What sort of info are you looking for specifically? I'm currently working through her requests. I'm playing as a female, though, so I can't see her love events.
Does she say or do anything cute? Maybe a screenshot or two, if you can manage. There's just not a lot of videos or art of her out, so hey personality is kind of a mystery.

If anyone out there is playing as a male and has ones from the love events, that would be amazing!
teachmetomarryherpls
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi so I'm bumping this up again. I've got the three events down mentioned above, but I can for the life of me not find the fourth event and I've been at it for 2 in game years. Isn't there anyone who has managed to marry her and can tell me at least where to go, if not the season or time? Thanks in advance!
heyo
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So here's what I found:

After the third event from above mentioned Gamefaq, I managed to marry Nova. I at least THINK there wasn't another event after that. Or I'm misremembering.
Spoiler: I think in that same event, Nova and I went to the underworld king and talked about love and stuff like that, or I'm merging together a fourth event with that one. But I'm like 90% certain it was the same.

So follow the three events listed there, get her chemistry up to 100%, and upgrade everything and you should be set!