9%
Dont wast your money. Trust me.
9%

Total votes: 11

Rozitheartist
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I thought that it would be cool to have one of the old hm games, but Im not sure if this game is worth buying. The cheapest you can buy it is at $15 I believe. So what do you think of it? :)
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

It is a cute little game. Keep in mind that while it has both genders to select, only the male gender can continue the game after marriage.
Y.A.A.F
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

The game has an internal battery which it uses to store its saves. Considering how long it's been since the game was released it might be hard to find a game with a reliable battery. Of course you could always replace the battery if you're comfortable with opening your cartridge.
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If you can find one with a working battery, it'd be a pretty cool game to try it. It focuses a lot more on the farming aspect than most though you would probably want to be aware of. There is some interaction with villagers and such but it's not much. Instead there are a lot of additions and whatnot that aren't even in today's games.

As for myself, I haven't gotten far into it yet. (Day 15 of spring year 1 xD) But I am really liking it so far. It may even become one of my favorites.
Ragnawind
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

There is a chance that the battery is still fine. For Example, I have some old copies of Pokemon Red and Blue and their batteries are still perfectly fine. This HM game is pretty good, but mostly only if you play as the male, for continuing on. You can postpone the wedding as a female, but making sure not to do some of the events, but it won't be as interesting. There are many features that this game has, but others don't and it makes it rather addictive if you start playing it. It can usually keep you playing longer at a time than most newer ones. It is also still in keeping with the old "classic" Harvest Moon feel.
bunnyvscarrot
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

i loved it you get tones of stuff in it you dont get in other games
1 an aquarum on ainland to se fishe you cought
2a movie theater with movies in it
3 more pets
4a boat to go fishing
5 part time jobs that are fun
6 seprate barns with chiken cow sheep and horse you can get gold eggs for quick profet easy
7more seeds then other games
8a really nifty shipping system you pick how many to ship then call on the phone to ship it
theres alot of reasons that game was awsome
one bad thing if your a girl and get married your game ends
nakayliahen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

bunnyvscarrot wrote:i loved it you get tones of stuff in it you dont get in other games
1 an aquarum on ainland to se fishe you cought
2a movie theater with movies in it
3 more pets
4a boat to go fishing
5 part time jobs that are fun
6 seprate barns with chiken cow sheep and horse you can get gold eggs for quick profet easy
7more seeds then other games
8a really nifty shipping system you pick how many to ship then call on the phone to ship it
theres alot of reasons that game was awsome
one bad thing if your a girl and get married your game ends
You forgot the most impotant thing...A BANK