Just wanted to show how i feel about HM 3!

Harvest Moon: Boy Meets Girl for Gameboy Color. [ Game Guide ]
Karalovescows
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I loved harvest moon 3. It was my first HM game. I played it when I was about 9 years old without the use of guides or walkthrough's and i think I did a pretty good job figuring everything out. I still have my game and it still works. I will probably play it again in the future when I have more free time.

Right now I am busy playing TToTT every once in awhile, but there is NO HM games that beat HM 3. It was by far the best. I remember I could get through a whole season in about 5 hours of playing. Because I would sit there and play non stop when I was little Lol.

I just hope my cartridge never goes bad because I hear that they can. :(

Anyone who is curious about playing this game really should try it and buy it. I wish they would re make this game for a different console with better graphics, but with the same farm layout and town. Because the Game boy graphics bore me now... Lol.
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Karalovescows wrote:I just hope my cartridge never goes bad because I hear that they can. :(
The old gameboy cartiridges have an internal battery that is needed to retain save data.
But if they go bad you can replace the internal battery, rather then buy another copy.
Sadly you will lose your save data no matter what.
As once the save [b]Very Bad Thing™[/b] stops recieving power from the battery all the save data will be lost.
But with a new battery it will be able to make new saves.

But I did enjoy playing HM3. It wasn't my first(that was the original HM on the SNES).
But I really did enjoy it as a handheld game, and still play it every now and then.