* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Sep 21, 2017 2:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Rancher_Claire
Post Posted: Sep 05, 2012 1:00 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

I wanted to know how long I'll have after marriage before the game ends, since I'm playing as the girl character. I want to reach the end of Year 2 in order to complete the goal, and right now I'm at Year 1 Winter with my partner near or at the level he would propose. Should I hold off on the gifts and encouragement for now?

« signature »

Caring for pixelated veggies since the early 2000s
Currently playing SoS:3oT
Have played GB, GBC3, FoMT, MFoMT, DS, IoH, GB, ToTT, RF1, RF2, & RF4

Kemine
Post Posted: Sep 05, 2012 4:25 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Rancher_Claire wrote:
I wanted to know how long I'll have after marriage before the game ends, since I'm playing as the girl character. I want to reach the end of Year 2 in order to complete the goal, and right now I'm at Year 1 Winter with my partner near or at the level he would propose. Should I hold off on the gifts and encouragement for now?

If I remember right, it pretty much ends immediately. It's been close to 8 or so years since I've played as a girl, but I do remember the game ending immediately after the wedding. I forget if he proposes and you have a day or so to prepare for the wedding, or if it happens immediately after the proposal, but there is definitely not a lot of time.

So, yes, if you want to reach the end of year 2, hold off on the gifts and encouragement.

« signature »
I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
3DS FC: 4012-3995-0521