Umm, yeah....Help?

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]
This One Girl
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So, I want to make alot of money without spending alot, so I can easily buy the big bed...*GBA game, Friends of Mineral Town*

So, if anybody has any ideas, that would make my day!!! *HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!* :twisted: :)
kaigurl
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Grow and harvest crops, mine in the mines, take care of animals, and forage?
Haha, that's basically what you do in the game.

Or you could try the horse race trick!
Kirlyfish
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'd suggest sticking to growing some crops and collecting colored grass to ship.
Mizuashi
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

The horse race trick is probably the way to go when you first start out. Fishing can be very profitable too. But not until you upgrade it. I suggest using the entire day (but don't get sick) gathering things to ship.
HM Yoshi
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Get sweet potatoes in Autumn. They're the fastest growing crop and gets you a ton of money
:D
But yeah, if you get a lot expect it to take up lots of your time (without the harvest sprites).
Sugar
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sweet potatoes are really, really good. If you've got lots of cows, that's a nice steady income every day too. Ship anything that's not nailed down, because the coloured grasses are worth a few hundred a day. If it's winter, go to the winter mine (across the lake) and go down a few floors to get some more expensice stones.
This One Girl
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks guys, it really helped...It is such and addictive game...Heh. Heh.

So yeah, I have a four day weekend to play, and I now have wnother question...I knowm I know...

Ok, I have Mary, ( :) ) Karen and Elli at red hearts, and I don;t know whick to Marry....I really like MAry, but I don;t know...Hmm, any opinions?
Kirlyfish
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

This One Girl wrote:Ok, I have Mary, ( :) ) Karen and Elli at red hearts, and I don;t know whick to Marry....I really like MAry, but I don;t know...Hmm, any opinions?
I would choose Mary over all those girls. But then again, if you try to ask other people for their opinions, you'd get more confused on your decision. I'm just telling you whom I like best among them. ^^