* Search  * Register
It is currently May 21, 2018 2:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Navi
  Post subject: Red Magic Flowers
Post Posted: Jan 30, 2018 8:17 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I'm playing HM:MFoMT and I read something that says red magic flowers recovers your stamina when you have some in your plot. How does this work though, does it recover your stamina overtime when you're in your farm? I also read you can put it in the vase that won sells and the same concept applies.

Cherubae
  Post subject: Re: Red Magic Flowers
Post Posted: Jan 30, 2018 7:19 pm 
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

I haven't heard of Red Magic Flower restoring your stamina if you're simply growing it on your farm. Could possibly be a false rumor.

The flower in the vase is accurate. The stamina in the GBA game is made up of both strength and fatigue. Strength is what you use up when you use your tools, and once it is used up your fatigue starts to be used up. Going to bed will restore these values depending on how early you go to bed.

Quote:
Depending on how many hours you sleep, you'll recharge you Strength and Fatigue a good amount. Putting a Moon Drop or Blue Magic Grass flower in the Flower Vase will help regain more Strength when you sleep. If you put a Pink Cat, Red Magic Grass, or Toy Flower in the vase, it will affect your Fatigue in the same way.

http://fogu.com/hm5/index.php?p=stamina

Navi
Post Posted: Jan 31, 2018 2:27 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Thanks for the info. So it only gives you more stamina after you sleep, i see but will it give you more if you already have the maximum stamina before going to sleep?

Cherubae
Post Posted: Jan 31, 2018 7:42 am 
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

If you've completely restored your strength and fatigue, you're not going to earn additional strength and fatigue over the maximum limit. Power Berries will increase your overall strength values, but you still can't recover more than your max levels.