has anyone out there actually married kappa?

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]
wacky_ways_girl
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

I couldn't bring myself to marry Kappa, he reminds me of some sort of mutated animal.
*cough* beastiality *cough*
I'm only kidding but I believe if you really like challenges then it's a good idea, for fun at least if you don't like Kappa.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I had ALL of the requirements done and proposed to him but he turned my down. I later found out that I had to tell the HG that I wanted to marry him (I said someone else when she asked me) so by then it was to late.

So If it would of told the HG that I wanted to marry Kappa I could of done it. But I had everything else done so I "technically" count it :lol:
Jakylina Hyena7734
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Kross lover/fan wrote:I had ALL of the requirements done and proposed to him but he turned my down. I later found out that I had to tell the HG that I wanted to marry him (I said someone else when she asked me) so by then it was to late.

So If it would of told the HG that I wanted to marry Kappa I could of done it. But I had everything else done so I "technically" count it :lol:
gosh that sucks :( whenever something like that happens i crawl to a dark corner and cry :(
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hate to ask, but what game is this? I don't think I've played it yet.
luph n joii
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Hate to ask, but what game is this? I don't think I've played it yet.
It's Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town for GBA system.

And don't revive old topic (it's one of the rules btw). If you have more questions, just make a new topic and we will try answering your questions.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

luph n joii wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:Hate to ask, but what game is this? I don't think I've played it yet.

And don't revive old topic (it's one of the rules btw). If you have more questions, just make a new topic and we will try answering your questions.
That's a complete waste. I don't care if those ARE the rules, it only clutters up the forum and makes it harder to find things.
Keera
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
luph n joii wrote:

That's a complete waste. I don't care if those ARE the rules, it only clutters up the forum and makes it harder to find things.
There is such a thing called a search button, so that people can find things.
I suggest you try it out ;D
Lady Nina
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

but it's the rules, you have to follow them~

(plus, the post was a bit useless, since it says on the forum which game this is -- you don't have to look any further than the top of the screen to figure out the answer to your question :wink: )

since this has devolved into telling the fishie off for bumping the topic, it's getting locked.