About the mines

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi! I've just started the game and I was wondering if it was possible to find trinkets by tilling the first floor of the mine? I remembered I could do that in hmds, and I was just wondering If I could make fast cash like that in this game as well...
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I believe the only things you can find via tilling in the normal mine is money, or the staircase to the next floor.
But your hammer will get you a bunch of ore from hitting the stones, and that can be great way of getting money in the beginning. Especially if you buy a basket and fill it with ore.

In the winter, you can make a lot of money by mining on top of Kappa's lake, because it freezes over. There you'll get gems/jewels when you hit the stones, so it's worth checking out.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Terra575 wrote:I believe the only things you can find via tilling in the normal mine is money, or the staircase to the next floor.
But your hammer will get you a bunch of ore from hitting the stones, and that can be great way of getting money in the beginning. Especially if you buy a basket and fill it with ore.

In the winter, you can make a lot of money by mining on top of Kappa's lake, because it freezes over. There you'll get gems/jewels when you hit the stones, so it's worth checking out.
Thank you very much!
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No problem! : )