Loh: Michelle and Shirlock Events Help

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Anynomys
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I know the dlc just came out yesterday, but I was wondering if anyone who got it has stumbled across the note events for either character. I’m going through and trying to find Michelle’s. Thanks!
CeissaDesiste
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I got Shirlock's 1st note event in the mountain area after 7pm. (Mine actually triggered the same day as the Fishing contest)

He states he is investigating the damsel's reflection on the water's surface. He says he figures the river was a good place to start as it has the most water. He then starts to doubt himself and questions what he should be doing. Your character responds, he then says that he can't believe you know where to look for the damsel's reflection. He then asks you to take him there if you have time so he can make some progress. You then take him to the Harvest Goddess's spring and he comments about it being a source of water. He says that he will begin his search here as he believes that this is where the damsel appears. The Harvest Goddess then appears and asks you who the person with you is as she has never seen him before. Your character responds and she states that it does appear that the damsel mystery is about her. She is flattered that he thinks she is a beauty. She is going to make a miracle happen and make his day. Shirlock then turns to you and states he is unable to find any clues about the damsel. He then asks if you are sure she is at the spring. You respond, and he says back to you that yes he has peered into the water many times and if you doubt him he will look again. The Harvest Goddess appears before him and he is dumbstruck. She then comments that she thought he wanted to meet her, but he isn't smiling about it. Shirlock then proclaims that she is a ghost and runs off. The goddess then states that she thinks he is rude for calling her a ghost. She then asks you to yell at him the next time you see him. You go outside and find Shirlock standing there. He then asks you if you saw it and if you also heard it talk. He then proclaims that he never thought ghosts really existed.

You are then given three choices to respond - 1. You did want to meet her?, 2. Grow a spine, 3 Do you want to go back again?

I chose #1 and he responds that yes he did but wishes he was a bit more prepared for it. He then states he is afraid of ghosts. You respond and he states that you told him she isn't a ghost but a Harvest Goddess. He then says to him that the two are the same thing.He then states he is going to put this topic to the side and possibly come back to it later. He then thinks that if he writes about her, she will show up at his house.

(Sorry I didn't get everything word for word, but its 4am were I live and I was getting tired when the event triggered.)
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The Legend of the Harvest Ghostess.
Anynomys
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I’m going to keep trying to figure out how to get Michelle’s. I have her at a note an a half so hopefully I’ll figure it out soon. Thanks for the Shirlock update!
CeissaDesiste
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I finally got Michelle's first note event! (She is actually at 2 full notes when this triggered)

It happened when I went to town at 3:30pm on a sunny day. A crowd of people consisting of Carol, Sam, Sally, and Michael welcome you saying you must have heard they are demoing the prototype for the time machine that she is building. Doc and Michelle make a speech about the preview of the time machine that they have been working on together. The crowd claps and makes comments about their excitement. Doc then comments to Carol that he appreciates her praise, but she is making him nervous. Michelle then announces the start of the show and presents their amazing Time Machine. The prototype appears behind them and it looks just like the machine Doc has in is lab that he previously stated was a trash compactor. Doc starts talking technical speak and Sally jumps his case and tells him to skip the tech talk and show them how it works. She gets angry and demands a preview. Doc mumbles that he is trying to show off his intelligence to Carol. Michelle then proclaims that their intelligence is too difficult to be understood by ordinary humans. Michelle then states she is going to place a pumpkin into the machine and press the button. Sally states that the machine sounds like it is doing something and wonders what will happen next. Michael then makes fun of her for being excited. A timer goes off on the machine and Michelle proclaims that they will open it and the pumpkin has completely disappeared off the face of ..., but the pumpkin is still there. Doc is mystified and states their calculations were precise, but it is still there in perfect shape and form. Sally states she knew all along that it wouldn't work. Your character explains to Doc about failing at milking a cow multiple times. He states that is nothing compared to this. Sam comments that now he has something to talk about with his customers and says he needs to get back to his business. Carol says she needs to get back to the flower shop too. Sally and Michael are disappointed and leave too. Michelle states that she is now more fired up because Success will always come with failures. Doc says they will get results and prove he is the perfect man for Carol. Michelle and Doc rush off to the lab to start again from scratch. Rowan appears and tells you that those two just don't know how to give up. You go take a look at the Time Machine and Rowan asks you what is wrong? You pull out a bag of pumpkin seed and Rowan asks if the pumpkin went back in time to when it was actually a seed.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Shrirlock's 2nd note can be triggered at the underworld entrance around 5:30

Hope that helps
CeissaDesiste
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Shirlock's 2nd Note Event

Triggered around 5:40pm on a Sunny day at the entrance to Gorgon's Underground Cave.

You walk up to Shirlock and he screams thinking its a ghost. He turns around and notices you and says you are no ghost. He apologizes to you and states that he has been jumpy ever since the day at the Harvest Goddess Spring and that every little thing scares him. He tells you he is there to reveal the big eel that causes earthquakes. He thinks a clue may lie up head through the opening, but he is afraid of dark places. You let him know you will come with him and he feels reassured. He thanks you and then mumbles that he was hoping you would come by and say that. Inside Gorgon's throne room he states that its a very open area and that he senses something must be up ahead. Gorgon then starts talking to you and asks who the man with you is. You answer him and Gorgon states he is surprised that the man is there to meet him. Gorgon then tells you that there is no way for him to actually see him though. Shirlock turns to you and asks who you are talking to. Then he says don't tell him that its another ghost. You respond that you are practicing lines for a play you're in and he replies back that he didn't know you were an actor. He says he assumed you were talking to a scary ghost again. Gorgon finds all this funny and states that Shirlock is nothing but a big coward and wants to ...

Shirlock then proclaims surprisingly "Where did this breeze come from?" He then says we are deep inside a cave and there is no way a strong breeze could reach where you are. Gorgon states that he isn't done yet and will show him the true powers of the King of the Underworld. Shirlock screams and runs away. Outside the throne room, Shirlock says it had to be another ghost and starts sobbing about how scared he is. You respond and he states "What is there not to be depressed about?" He then says How can he ever write about these mysteries when everything scares him. He says that he has attempted on numerous occasions to overcome his fear of ghosts by going to the extreme many times. He gives you examples of what he has done to overcome his fears. (Like the time he went to the bathroom in the middle of the night without turning any lights on. LOL) You impersonate Naomi and Sally and he comments that is exactly how they would respond to him. You are given three choices to respond 1. Do you feel better now 2. (Something mean, sorry I forgot this response) 3. You are thinking of becoming a comedian. I chose #1 and he responds that he is feeling better and that he hasn't laughed like that in a long time and you helped blow away his blues.

He then tells you he will explain. This was the first time he ever walked so far into a dark cave and even though you were with him he still considers this a courageous attempt. He then states that he thinks he can do this and he is brave enough to stand against his fears.
sp00kygrrl
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

CeissaDesiste wrote:Shirlock's 2nd Note Event

Triggered around 5:40pm on a Sunny day at the entrance to Gorgon's Underground Cave.

You walk up to Shirlock and he screams thinking its a ghost. He turns around and notices you and says you are no ghost. He apologizes to you and states that he has been jumpy ever since the day at the Harvest Goddess Spring and that every little thing scares him. He tells you he is there to reveal the big eel that causes earthquakes. He thinks a clue may lie up head through the opening, but he is afraid of dark places. You let him know you will come with him and he feels reassured. He thanks you and then mumbles that he was hoping you would come by and say that. Inside Gorgon's throne room he states that its a very open area and that he senses something must be up ahead. Gorgon then starts talking to you and asks who the man with you is. You answer him and Gorgon states he is surprised that the man is there to meet him. Gorgon then tells you that there is no way for him to actually see him though. Shirlock turns to you and asks who you are talking to. Then he says don't tell him that its another ghost. You respond that you are practicing lines for a play you're in and he replies back that he didn't know you were an actor. He says he assumed you were talking to a scary ghost again. Gorgon finds all this funny and states that Shirlock is nothing but a big coward and wants to ...

Shirlock then proclaims surprisingly "Where did this breeze come from?" He then says we are deep inside a cave and there is no way a strong breeze could reach where you are. Gorgon states that he isn't done yet and will show him the true powers of the King of the Underworld. Shirlock screams and runs away. Outside the throne room, Shirlock says it had to be another ghost and starts sobbing about how scared he is. You respond and he states "What is there not to be depressed about?" He then says How can he ever write about these mysteries when everything scares him. He says that he has attempted on numerous occasions to overcome his fear of ghosts by going to the extreme many times. He gives you examples of what he has done to overcome his fears. (Like the time he went to the bathroom in the middle of the night without turning any lights on. LOL) You impersonate Naomi and Sally and he comments that is exactly how they would respond to him. You are given three choices to respond 1. Do you feel better now 2. (Something mean, sorry I forgot this response) 3. You are thinking of becoming a comedian. I chose #1 and he responds that he is feeling better and that he hasn't laughed like that in a long time and you helped blow away his blues.

He then tells you he will explain. This was the first time he ever walked so far into a dark cave and even though you were with him he still considers this a courageous attempt. He then states that he thinks he can do this and he is brave enough to stand against his fears.
Thank you so much for providing the info! However, I can't seem to get the event to trigger! Do you remember which season you triggered it in? No matter what I do it simply won't begin in Fall ):
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I trgired mine on fall 30 is the whether sunny?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:I trgired mine on fall 30 is the whether sunny?
Yes the weather has been sunny every time i've attempted /: I'm in winter now and it still won't trigger
sp00kygrrl
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

In case anyone else has this problem I figured it out. For the second note event you have to trigger it on a sunny WEDNESDAY at 5:30/5:40pm!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I got Shirlocks 3rd note

I triggered it on a sunny Friday by going to the beach

The event takes place on the pier so your gonna need to build that
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:I got Shirlocks 3rd note

Crud forgot to say it happened on 9am
sp00kygrrl
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:I got Shirlocks 3rd note

Crud forgot to say it happened on 9am
Ahh omg you're a lifesaver. Will be updating on wikia as soon as I get another half a note and can see the event!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Updated Wikia. It seems the event can also be triggered on a Tuesday which may suggest its any day as long as its sunny/9am-10am/beach, but I'm not 100%!