Adding more personality to a character?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Curimuch
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Haha okay @ Lexy.
Gwenefar wrote:o.o Mineral Town characters show up in ToT? (Never got far in that game, as I prefer AP)...
64 versions, not the mineral town ones. Elli the baker and Gray the rancher live in waffle town in this game.
Meddle Angel wrote:
Curimuch wrote:
Meddle Angel wrote:Toby would be waay hotter if he was really lazy and instead of poilte, more sarcasic and shady. They should play off more on his "avoiding work by going off to nap" more.

Marry Rock in HMDSCute and you got what you want.
But Rock ins't devious. Rock is always bouncing off the walls Toby just seems more chill to me.
...Like a fox. A silver fox *has to stop watching What I Like About You*
Vaughn=not Gray Clone
Blue=Gray Clone
Well, in HMDScute, Rock doesn't bounce around everywhere. He's the epitome of lazy, he's very rude and mean to his mother, avoids work at all costs, and wants to find a hard working girl so she coul do all the work for him or pay all the expenses for him. When you propose to him, he tells you first off he's never going to work ever. He leeches off of women and knows he can and puts it to use.
Xeronia
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Selena in TOT. I want to know why she acted horrid to you when you first met. You know they could have done a great little storyline of she got betrayed by a friend or lover or something so she was afraid to trust anyone after that. That also explains a bit why she wouldn't have a rival in TOT too.
Gwenefar
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

xD Ah!

LOL! I didn't really go through the whole intro of ToT because I decided that I liked AP... So now ToT is kinda just sitting there..
Xeronia
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Well I can say that TOT characters do not match AP characters.

Selena in TOT seems to be a world traveler a little bit, Selena in AP never left the island at all before stowing away on the boat. Then make note of Selena in TOT is a bit meaner then AP Selena, by that logic something happened in the TOT-verse when she was traveling to make her a bit meaner to people.

I hope that makes sense.
Gwenefar
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

xD I guess the AP characters are suppose to kinda be different people from the ToT characters... Both are from a different dimension.
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I just figured Selena just didn't like talking to most people because she just didn't really like them at first until she got to know them. xP Saying they talk too much and whatnot.

TOT personalities > AP personalities IMO though. :3
Curimuch
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yeeeaaahh. AP everyone is all LET ME WORSHIP THE VERY GROUND YOU WALK ON. HELLOOO ^__________^
IheartGil>.<
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

They should explain why Gill is such a beast.

But in all srsbizniss
I would love to find out more about Rock, though I'm sure he's been mentioned 464656 times already.

HIS PARENTS.
Look nothing like him.
Xeronia
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

IheartGil>.< wrote:They should explain why Gill is such a beast.

But in all srsbizniss
I would love to find out more about Rock, though I'm sure he's been mentioned 464656 times already.

HIS PARENTS.
Look nothing like him.
I agree actually.On that note I want to know more about Gustafa.
Gwenefar
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

=P Don't we only know Gill's father?
Chaos_44
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Oh how could I forget Rock? I'd love to know about him, too.

Gill's story has been explained in some online Japanese story that made everyone go "AWWWW" and the fangirls wet themselves. There's too many broken families in ToT/AP for me to actually care about their pasts, to be honest. XD I think I'm ONLY interested in Julius because of his line that he told me about his traveling artist parents. I'm just quite interested in that.
Gwenefar
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

=O That sounds interesting! xD How did Julius leave behind his parents?
Chaos_44
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Can't remember, don't think Julius left his parents, I think they left and he decided to stay. Again, it's one of those things where people say one thing or something where you're left with too many questions.
Curimuch
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Just found out in SI that Lannah has both of her parents, a grandfather and a little sister. They live in a city.
Gwenefar
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

=D Cool!

xD Well, Lanna did say she was taking a break on the island... She never said anything about her family being broken or anything!