WORST HARVEST MOON GAME EVER!!!!!!!

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Sessy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm probably the only one that thinks this, but Sunshine Islands.

I found that game completely un-playable. By the end of the first spring I was so frustrated with the gameplay, the lack of life in the characters, the way the islands were set up, and just everything about it that I stopped playing and I haven't been able to pick it up since. The only reason I ever might play it again is because it's been the only Harvest Moon game I haven't beaten... :/ Guh, just thinking about it makes me want to bang the walls in frustration
Aeladya
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Ummm I have a few which I despise. They aren't in any certain order.

HMDS - I didn't even play this one because of the glitches.
StH - There wasn't enough content to keep me interested. I do like HoLV, but I am disappointed that you cannot play as a girl.
AWL/AnWL - Same problem as above, there just wasn't enough content to keep me interested, the days took too long and I got bored very easily. Doing farm/ranchwork was tedious and it wasn't very fun at all and most of the time I found myself sleeping through most of the days just to move on with the actual plot (I never did beat the game, I just couldn't bring myself to do it). The days were entirely too long for how little was actually in the game. Had they added more than 4 festivals (that were actually interactive), it would have made the game more entertaining. There was so little to do after getting married that I just found myself setting aside the game. The game was a great idea, but had they added more content to the game it would have been a much better experience.
IoH - I had high hopes for this game, and it would have been great had it not been completely stylus based. I had a DS Phat at the time and playing this game (along with the Zelda games) hurt my hands to the point where I just didn't want to play anymore.
Calcifer
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

MM. Takes too long to do everything.
harvester100
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

IOH. I don't dislike any too much, but Island of Happiness is my least fav, and I just don't like it. Being completely stylus based pretty much ruined it... end of story. It also didn't have many bachelorettes I found appealing...
DS I found annoying because of the Harvest Sprites, but since I always loved the town of Forget-Me-Not Valley area and bachelorettes, so I still like it.

My favorite by far is AWL:SE (like SE most since it has lumina and daughters, although I haven't played AWL)
KariOhki
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

The first GB game. No marriage, no town exploration, the horse takes too long to grow up, and becoming a ranch master is impossible in your first year, and near impossible in the second. I'm trying to finish it now and it's hard. Plus there's very little information on how exactly to win, and what's out there is conflicting, and the game's so old that no one really even cares.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I can't say I dislike any HM game. However if I had to pin a worst I would say..GB1.
Aeladya
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

KariOhki wrote:The first GB game. No marriage, no town exploration, the horse takes too long to grow up, and becoming a ranch master is impossible in your first year, and near impossible in the second. I'm trying to finish it now and it's hard. Plus there's very little information on how exactly to win, and what's out there is conflicting, and the game's so old that no one really even cares.

I got that one for a car trip to a funeral when I was about 8 or so. I still have it, but it's 100% (or 99.9%) completed. I dislike the lack of exploration, but it's not bad if you wanna play something relaxing in the car without worrying about anything. I can't remember which year I became the ranch master though, I think I did...it's been so long I can't remember. Eh too lazy to get out the cartridge and find out :P.
Avaron
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I didn't really like Harvest Moon: Boy and Girl for the PSP. Then again, I didn't play it that much...
*goes to get PSP*
Other than that, I HATED having to use the stylus in IoH.
Notahu
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

HarvestHarry wrote:( what is this - Sonic Shuffle!?!)
I didn't really intend to post in this thread until I read this ^. You gave me a good laugh. I loved that ridiculous game as a young'un with my Dreamcast.

I suppose my least favourite game in the series was AnWL. Awful choices of spouse, terribly slow moving, boring cast overall... meh. playing it exhausted me.
osricpearl
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I think that the worst HM game I've played is HMDS. It wasn't the glitches either that did it, but the shallow characters and story-line and how tedious it is to get every sprite. I got 86, married off everyone, upgraded all items to the max, unlocked all four mines, set Leia free, and I'm halfway done wooing Keira..but why continue? I've made loads of cash, my farm is very profitable, and I've made friends with nearly everyone I like. What's the point in continuing it? It was just kinda long and boring and the touch screen tediousness of washing/sheering/milking/brushing just got on my nerves.

I think I'm satisfied. Internally, I'm finished.

The next worse one for me is probably AP. I know most disagree, but that game was a disappointment from day 1.

I actually liked IoH quite a bit. I liked the challenge with the sun/water spots.
Colleenie
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

IoH and SI were « Puppy Doodoo », even though they both managed to entertain me for some time.

ToT is my favorite~
Toxil
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

IoH, I can't handle that stupid stylus « Male Cow Poopoo ». I wasted my money >:(
MFoMT I looved though. I wish they would make a game like that but in the style of my little shop, it looks so cute.
Bunneh<3
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

IoH, mainly because the graphics are terrible because really If your going to make a game with 3-D graphics it has to be done well (Not literally 3-D....you know what I mean). :roll:
Beth Sycamore
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

For me,the bad HM games,are the ones that won't allow me to play as a female main character that has a family.