Exchange Usernames/Adding Friends & Visiting Islands Info.

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Well the Banana event ends tomorrow at 6:00 pm PT when the maintenance starts. This one was way too difficult - I have seen players with one of the monkeys but not both of them. I ended up with the white hot-spring monkey but it took way too long to collect 100 Banana Chips.
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I got my very last banana chip tonight, and that was with crazy amounts of browsing and excessive abuse of red banana trees. I was almost afraid that last one wasn't going to drop in time. ;_;

I never did get the glasses. That loris monkey will haunt me. I think I saw around fifteen in the wild. And I don't want to admit how many turns I took with the gold box trying to get one myself.
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

It's so lucky, I just got enough Banana Chips to buy both of event monkeys. :lol:
sito-jaxa
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

I didn't even get enough for a chocolate fountain. :(
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I'm a little amused right now. I've done seven exchanges for the Rhode Island Red. Two returned Rhode Islands, one returned a regular chicken, and four hit on the 5% chance of getting the brown chicken. :p I'm feeling very lucky!

Now watch as I fail my goat and dog exchanges once again.
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Whoaa~ Finally!!! I got the Capybara!!!!! :lol:

It's really nightmare, lose almost 100 mice to get it, I'm really happy that I'm gonna cry now~ :lol:
MediaKlepto
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I got...Like 8 banana chips throughout the entire event. -.- I just couldn't bring myself to run around clicking and growing bananas nonstop for basically no reason, when I have plenty of other quests I could be making progress with - limited or not.

I'm jumping from island to island looking for carrots for carrot juice, and for tomatoes and corn, to finish a couple more quests. I WOULD be looking for musical instruments off trees/stumps, but I tried that for a while a couple of weeks ago and never got a single one. :\ It's quest #0127, for 5 castanets off small oaks, 5 xylophones off medium oaks, and 5 violins off large oak trees. Did I see someone say that stumps have a better chance at dropping them, or was that in relation to something else?

@ Crazy DAC: Glad you finally got the capybara. :] I'm kinda dreading trying to get it myself now, hahaha.
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the stumps have more chance to drop Item. I'm not know the exactly rate but it's like if a full growth tree only have 5% chance drop the stumps will have 20% chance drop. Not just stump, the harvested tree have higher drop than full growth tree. It's similar with rock too. That apply when you visit other island.

But in your island, you must let other people help your tree first, accept it (the rank up character arrive) and cut it after that, the chance will rise (it reset if you leave the tree to next day).

I see some islands with bunch of stumps:

387/383
162/458
364/459
138/-438
443/308
-204/455
cristianlovesyou
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hello everyone :) ! I found bokumono recently and a friend I introduced to play, who speaks no Japanese at all, got frustrated and tried to google help and found fogu.

I don't think I'm high enough level to participate in any events yet but this forum really helps. (I don't speak a lot of Japanese so the events are lost to me.)
MediaKlepto
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

@ Crazy DAC: Thanks for the coordinates for those islands! I'll take a look at them once I get done helping my neighbors and visitors for the day. :]

@ cristianlovesyou: It's nice to have you on the UnoT forums. :3 This place has helped me sooo much, and not just with Minna De, so I'm sure we'll be able to lend each other a hand. Do you know how to find your coordinates? I'd be glad to add you and visit your farm.

EDIT: DEEEERP, your coordinates are in your signature. OH WOW, this flu is really messing me up, hahaha.
sito-jaxa
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

I had a normal sheep trade fail so many times it got up to level 8. Then I got a brown sheep, of which I already had 2. I almost threw my computer across the room.
Drawxne
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

My nickname is アンドリュウ (Andrew in katakana)

Island Coordinates: X-480/Y212
MediaKlepto
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I've got 3 different collection item quests running right now, none of which are the one for the instruments. xD I'll have to take the time after I finish with these other ones to fly around from island to island looking for more stumps.

My island is covered in...Tulip, cosmos, and carrot seeds if anyone needs collectibles off them. The 9 pink bulbs are tulips, the little black seeds are cosmos, and the little white seeds are carrots. Go nuts clicking on them, because I probably won't be growing them for a while...I bought them and left them out when I had "buy X amount of X" quests before, and don't feel like waiting the extended periods of time for them to grow~
sito-jaxa
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Ooh, new update brings back bananas! There are more decoration items again, this time white chocolate instead of milk chocolate.

I may still get my chocolate fountain!!!
nakayliahen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i returned for a while

too much things happened