Exchange Usernames/Adding Friends & Visiting Islands Info.

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I just put the Balloon in storehouse right after buy it. It's funny that even take space when it doesn't on ground. :shock:
MediaKlepto
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

UUUGH.

Sorry to anyone who took me off their neighbors list; I haven't been able to get my game to load since the day after my last post here on the thread. I have no idea what was causing it, but it refused to even start loading. I tried it on all 3 of our computers, and wound up with the game borking without even partially loading.

I FINALLY got back into my farm today though, which is goooood~ I guess maybe they needed to update or something?
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yesterday my PC have a bit problem to play (it's get error each 5-10 minutes) but I still manage to harvest my island.

By the way, I suggest you guys collect the sneakers from now, since they have Emperor Penguin in the Exchange shop already, next time maybe the Monkey.
sito-jaxa
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Has anyone completed the new dog quests? It wants me to raise my brown Sheltie and I don't want to (because then it will be a different size from the sunflower Sheltie).

I'm just wondering if there is anything useful from completing those quests? Or just EXP?
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yeah, just Exp and money.
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

So, this might completely irrelevant in about seven minutes when they do the update, but I notice there's some sort of black unlockable decoration item in the shop, between the banana leaf thing and hot air balloon. I can't figure out what quest unlocks it, but I'm also terrible at locating things on the quest tree (I've been playing for five months and I just figured out how to unlock the llamas). I've found the hot air balloon quest, and the cabbage and banana quests, but I can't figure out where anything extra is. Am I missing something super-fun?

I'm more interested in the quest than I am the item. I haven't been fond of any of the extra decoration items so far, despite how difficult they are to obtain sometimes.
sito-jaxa
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

It's probably the penguin weather vane. I'm not sure if it'll still be around after the update. You have to do nearly-impossible quests to get it; involving helping 15(!) emperor penguins.

I guess it's kind of cool but then again what business does a weather vane have being on the ground?
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Don't think about the new decoration Items if you didn't have Rank 3 Penguin and Monkey yet. Two of them can find at the animal route, Penguin and Monkey.

The Pyramid is Limited Event Item.

But don't worry, the limited Quest always arrive at same location, so if an Item Unlock Quest arrive at other location, they aren't limited.
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Great! Thanks so much! That makes sense, I've done very few of the Cyan/Magenta quests, so I don't have that set available to me yet.

I had wondered if they were limited, it did seem strange to stash the banana and cabbage quests that far back on the quest tree. But I always thought that the items highlighted with a sprite yelling "recommended" in the shop were limited-time stuff. Good news if they're sticking around, though. It'll be awhile before I can do some of those.
FabShelly
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ugh, I hate it when they don't give you some sort of hint, like a brush or a shovel next to the animal, what they want in a quest. I'm on 20234 and I THINK I'm supposed to buy 3 and brush 10 chimpanzees. I get the three tops thing.
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yeah, you must buy 3 and harvest (brush) adult Chimpanzees 10 times.

Actually it's easy to guess which one is buy and which one is harvest. If you see the sentence start with Animal's name, it's buy; if you see the sentence start with 大人 (adult), that mean harvest.

Or you can check this: http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f ... 1&start=30

I'm always try to update the Quest as soon as I unlock them.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Some of these requests are getting rediculous :shock: I still have the "get a suit from the emperor penguin" quest, and as for these new ones I can never get lucky enough to exchange for a brown japanese monkey or the upgraded penguin. I keep running out of dog shoes to even get the starter animals needed for exchange. Bleh.

Has anyone recently been able to buy Moog points?
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I bought some a couple weeks ago, when they switched the gold box. Have you been having problems lately?
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm not get the Tailcoat from my Emperor Penguin yet but luckily grab 2 while helping the Emperor Penguins form other island. Right now I stopped help the Emperor Penguin so other people can have more chance to complete their quests. :lol:

But sadly, after got my only Emperor Penguin, some people just sneak in my island and ONLY help that Emperor Penguin. It's OK to help the Emperor Penguin, but I'm really dislike the one-click people like that. :(

If they continue do that, maybe I'll hide my Emperor Penguin. :?

By the way, the basic method for Online game if it's relate to probabilities (that not only work for in Game but also work in other Online Games), when you trade/upgrade something that have chance of success/failure, if you success more than failure try to trade/upgrade everything you have at that time, but if you failure one or two time in one straight, don't trade/upgrade anymore, because you'll get more failure, just wait until next day and try again.

That method help me get a bunch of higher rank animals. For example, I trade my dog with the rate only 35%, after success 2 times in straight, and failure at the third time, I try again and success at forth time, I keep trade and actually have 7/10 success at that time.

In other game, when I try to make something with rate 80%, I failure at first, so I think it's impossible to fail next time, but I failure again. I get success at the third time, but the forth and fifth time failed. Yeah, only 1/5 success with the rate 80%, it's hard to believe but it's actually happen.

So maybe you see my farm have a bunch of animal in same breed, but after one day, they might gone all and replace with a bunch second rank animals.

If you worry about the risk, you can prepare about 10-15 chicken at lv3, try to trade them, if you have 2-3 success, you can continue trade other animal, if you have 2-3 failure, don't trade that day. It doesn't take much time to get chicken Lv3..
sito-jaxa
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Interesting theory, DAC. I have failed the Dreisdale trade so many times, at least 5 or 6, that I'm willing to try anything at this point. Last time it had a 64% success rate and STILL failed. Chickens it is.