No, I haven't started it yet. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
What? There's a harvest moon online? 40%  40%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 10
kyuutadesu
  Post subject: HMO- Circles
Post Posted: Mar 24, 2011 8:08 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

In all honesty, I don’t know if anyone really cares about this but I’m putting up the details regarding circles in HMO.

Creating a circle:
So as mentioned in a post earlier, you have to buy the permissions document which you can buy in in the item section in the shopping cart. After buying it, the document goes to your storehouse. From there you can click on the icon that has 2 flags and click on the blue button to start a new circle. You will be prompted to make a name for your circle that at most can be 8 characters. You of course are the leader of the group and will be in charge of accepting/declining requests to join.

Entering a circle:
When looking at a player’s full info, next that person’s icon and under their island level you’ll see a box that says サークル and if they are in a circle the name of that circle will be there. Click on it and a page will come up in regards to the circle’s info. Click on the blue button that says 加入申請and then on the other blue button that says “OK”. If you change your mind then click on the red button that says キャンセル. From there you will be prompted to add a message, if you’d like, to send to the group leader about joining the group Max:16 characters. Then click 送信 and the message will be sent.

The leader has within a week to accept you. If they do not within a week your application will be invalid.

Accepting someone’s request to join the circle:
First, click on the icon with the 2 flags on the right side of the screen. Next click on the button in the upper left hand corner (says: サークル管理) to see a list of people requesting to join the circle. Click the blue button on the right side of the name (確認) and the players info will come up. Click on the blue button 承認 and then OK to accept the request. A confirmation note will come up and click ok and your group now has a new member !

Leaving a group:
Click on the icon with the 2 flags on the right side of the screen. Next click on the button in the upper left hand corner (says: サークル管理). There will be 2 buttons in the upper left hand corner, click on the right one that says: 脱退. There will be a prompt asking if you want to quit the circle. Click the red button (脱退) and then click OK. A confirmation note will come up so click ok and you have left the group.

Writing on the message board:
You will see underneath the icons of your friends/bookmark there will be a message bar (once you’re part of a circle). Click on the button that looks like a triangle and the bar opens up. From here you can see messages that have been written and enter your own message. Click the blue button on the right side (書き込み) to send your message. The button on the left side (更新) shows the most recent message on the message board.

Et voila! Have fun with creating groups and writing messages with bokumono friends!

I got my info from the main site. To see the guide as written by the developers as well as for pictures click here