How to unlock Calvin?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

ok, so i rang the red/blue/yellow/green bells, but i still havent unlocked Calvin.

i have yet to see him playing in front of the inn.

what am i missing?
HMaddict:)
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

You should have unlocked him after you rang the yellow bell (you meet him during the yellow bell quest). I thought I was having a similar problem until I walked into Ocarina Inn and searched the back rooms. Found him in the room on the far left. Then I started noticing him playing his guitar in front of the Inn in the mornings.

He's also on the 5th floor of the Garmon Mines later in the day.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Yeah, he doesn't seem to spend a lot of time with his guitar in front of the inn, nor does he really announce his moving into the city. As said, you'll mainly find him in his room, or hanging with Phoebe in the mine.
carebear9788
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Yeah, he doesn't seem to spend a lot of time with his guitar in front of the inn, nor does he really announce his moving into the city. As said, you'll mainly find him in his room, or hanging with Phoebe in the mine.
Have you tried going to the Inn AS SOON AS IT OPENS, at like 8:00, well, at least when eveyone else opens. I think thats when i went to give him gifts and talk.