The ultimate HM game: Trait combos

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The liveliness, variety of interaction, variety of character personalities, variety of dialogue, and backstory intrigue of BTN (and I guess 64?), A(n)WL, ToT/AP
The graphics and beautiful area designs of A(n)WL, ToT, and AP, with A(n)WL's free-roaming camera, but with AP's ability to take snapshots
The child systems of A(n)WL and AP, with the marriage system of 64/AP
The festivals of 64/BTN/SNES, but with the flea markets kept
The character design direction of ToT/AP (where people actually don't all look like kids)
The time passage combined between ToT and AP - not too slow, not too fast, with time moving indoors
A combo between ToT/AP's gift and dates and confession systems, but with similarly-developed relationships for rival couples
The sheer variety of things to do from MM and AP
Cook/mill/process multiple things at once like the handhelds
Stacking rucksacks
New game +, of course
The customization of MM, ToT, and AP combined (AP and MM had the best), but with the LoB farmer customization included
A vast number of expansion options available whenever you can afford them
Choose where you want to live, a la MM/ToT, with the option to purchase other plots and build/move there as well
MM/ToT/AP-sized variety of marriage candidates, with a few new personality types thrown in. We married a Julius. Now let's court a Howard
The changing weather systems of A(n)WL and ToTT
Gradually-changing seasons, like A(n)WL and ToTT
The villager/relationship involvement I hear LoB has
Slap it on a console (like the Wii U), and we're good to go

I'm sure I had more, but these are the ones that really stood out to me. I think Marvelous has this sort of ultimate HM in them. Hopefully the success of LoB is just what they need to work towards it.
Emily Elizabeth
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

And dont forget the details in fish that you got from consoles!!