Seeds Of Memories Weather Chaos

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
SpiceLemonIce
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

T_T I hate when this happens like,all my Squash get murdered every season. I feel I shouldn't plant anything until after the 10th-12th... My Giant Pumpkins got wrecked in Fall.Y_Y so I didn't get the scary creepy pumpkin thing.
Also using fertilizer doesn't work all the time.. Anyone else wish this was fixed?

Also why I am so FRUSTRATED with Seeds of Memories now:

Whyyyy?! /);w;)/)GGRWAARRR. I'm mass-growing so I can get Dragon Pepper,Rye,Crimson Tomato, Romanesco,Baby Carrot,Purple Dahlia, Red Cabbage,Cream Squash and TearDrop Onion.
So many wasted Mosquito Blend and Apple Compost Blend...
I got the Purple Potato Seeds and Yellow Dahlia though....
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wow that's a lot of crops, nice farm. I can't even use half the main farmland without getting tired or bored!

Also ouch!

I haven't really had bad weather at all in my file... Does it like... Unlock after a while?
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

This sounds more like my STV experience, even with the patches the giant squash die when they get sneezed on and post patch the yellow mellows have dies more than pre patch somehow without storms and taking the same care of... IDEK.

Never had issues on SoM myself or seen bad weather. Sorry to hear of your misfortune.
SpiceLemonIce
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Getaris wrote:Wow that's a lot of crops, nice farm. I can't even use half the main farmland without getting tired or bored!

Also ouch!

I haven't really had bad weather at all in my file... Does it like... Unlock after a while?

Oh I'm not sure.~ I think it's a crop ratio,it takes a certain percentage of crops.
So I guess I shouldn't grow a lot of crops... Your way is actually helpful because it's less of a loss in the long run. It worked to your advantage!!!^U^
At least I know not to grow a lot till after the mid-season storm passes over.
As frustrating as it is I guess it's a good lesson!!!:3. I should be chill and tactical-smart like you! Take it easy.~<3 GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!^U^<3
Last edited by SpiceLemonIce on Feb 26, 2017 10:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
SpiceLemonIce
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

ChaosAzerothCat wrote:This sounds more like my STV experience, even with the patches the giant squash die when they get sneezed on and post patch the yellow mellows have dies more than pre patch somehow without storms and taking the same care of... IDEK.

Never had issues on SoM myself or seen bad weather. Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Oh my gosh, sorry about your pumpkin patch!!!): who knew Pumpkin patches were so finicky.

I'll be okay!!! ITS AN excellent lesson!!! :D thank you so much for your sincerity. <3
Good luck with your own farm!!!*<(^u^)>*. ROOTING FOR YA!!! *^(^O^)^*