Story of Seasons: A Tale of Two Towns+ Announced for 3DS

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

so it's pretty much just the one we have but with a starting bonus, bonus art, and maybe future dlc.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:There is no same « Chicken Hugging » marriage so you guys can calm down. Cher already stated on the front of the page what is new

the expanded game viewpoint to fit the 3DS screen.

a personality type feature that you choose at the beginning of the game, similar to what is built into the character creation in Story of Seasons: Tale of Two Towns. You can pick to be an Animal Lover (wild animal friendship is higher at the start of the game), Fisher (I'm assuming this is higher star-rank fish caught from the start of the game, as there is no fishing skill in ToTT), Tycoon (Have more money at the start of the game), Charmer (Have a higher flower level with the villagers), and Normal (No special benefits).

There is a farm animal petting mini game to raise friendship with your livestock and poultry faster.

Post-marriage illustrations of the marriage candidates.

Streetpass support.

Controller updates such as using the circle pad to run. In Japan's original DS version, farmers had to hold down the left-shoulder button to run. Natsume's English localization changed that to a toggle in the DS version (press left shoulder once to run, press again to walk), while running was the default speed when using the circle pad on the 3DS version, with the walk mode dedicated to the directional pad. Marvelous also plans to support additional download content.
Wonders if we’re getting this in NA...... We already have the NA 3DS version, they could just sell us the DLC.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Has it been confirmed yet wither gay marriage is going to be a thing? I'm assuming not since this thread would probably be exploding with cheers if it did, haha. What was up with those screenshots then?!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Has it been confirmed yet wither gay marriage is going to be a thing? I'm assuming not since this thread would probably be exploding with cheers if it did, haha. What was up with those screenshots then?!
It’s not going to be a thing.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:Has it been confirmed yet wither gay marriage is going to be a thing? I'm assuming not since this thread would probably be exploding with cheers if it did, haha. What was up with those screenshots then?!
It’s not going to be a thing.
Even just a Sprite swap would be amazing! :heart: ToTT was my first Harvest Moon game, so if it allowed something close to same « Chicken Hugging » marriage, I'd get the feels really quickly.
Crystal Power
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Have anyone seen the new post marriage illustrations? I can't seem to find a thing... :(
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="Crystal Power"]Have anyone seen the new post marriage illustrations? I can't seem to find a thing... :([/quote]

its on twitter
Crystal Power
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Crystal Power wrote:Have anyone seen the new post marriage illustrations? I can't seem to find a thing... :(
its on twitter
I appreciate a response. Do you know who the twitter user is or link me to their page?

I'm lost at the moment on what to search anymore. @_@
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="Crystal Power"][quote="Anonymous Fish"][quote="Crystal Power"]Have anyone seen the new post marriage illustrations? I can't seem to find a thing... :([/quote]

its on twitter[/quote]
I appreciate a response. Do you know who the twitter user is or link me to their page?

I'm lost at the moment on what to search anymore. @_@[/quote]

I've been searching on twitter bboth with english and japanese keyword, yet no luck so far. But someone on tumblr finally posted the illustration for some of the boys.

Cam: https://twinvillages.tumblr.com/image/169323272331
Kana: https://twinvillages.tumblr.com/image/169324344156
Hiro: https://twinvillages.tumblr.com/image/169324832511

Hiro's made me laugh a bit.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Here is Ash.

https://twinvillages.tumblr.com/image/169326912091
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ugh I see they continued the trend of "animals actually look hyper realistic up close" with these marriage ilustrations.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Who...Who is that character in Hiro's art?
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's just his mental image of a healthy body, not an actual person.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Not impressed on the lack of proper backgrounds, but they're cute!
PokeFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I love Hiro's xD

They're all pretty cute lol