Do I have the glitch version of tree of tranquility

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Farmlover
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I never wanted to marry calvin before but now I want to marry him badly. But I'm too scare to do it cause I have a old version f the game. But is it possible that I might have the fixed version of the game or the glitch version. I never noticed how cute calvin is until I realized now. I'm too scare to get calvin on five hearts all because of the glitch thing. My copy is a pre-uded or a used version. My version have a green cover on it.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I personally never went after him but I do know for a fact that there should be a long number on your disc (or case) and depending on which number it has, it’ll be the glitched version or not.

I never checked mine but after research, someone posted in gameFAQ the supposed correct number.

Unglitched version number: IFPI LL08 C09A0904 RVL-R84E-0A-1 USA S0 M1S1
Then again that post was 8 years ago so it could be different now. :/

Hope this helps a little.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If you do have a glitched version, i would contact Natsume as they may be able to give you a fixed copy if you send it to them. I know they did that years ago but not sure if they still do that now.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Well I also have Tree of Tranquility and this thread is a reminder that I need to check my copy now so thanks. :lol:
Farmlover
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the help.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I know this happen like years ago but I just wondering about it. I never knew about the calvin glitch thing before. I play this game all the time that I never thought of marrying calvin before but I wanted to give it a try on it.
Farmlover
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I just look at the tree of tranquility disc and it says on it:
IFPILLO7BOBI1703-RVL-R84E-0A-0 us
a So Misi that's what is say on the disk.
HM Grammy
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I have both, freaked out the first time it glitched. Didn't play for a long time, since Animal Parade uses the same characters. Then finally went out and got another copy, so I could marry Calvin. My glitched copy is simply green and silver while the good copy has a full color reprint of the cover on the disc without any animals.
Farmlover
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Do yo u know where I can possibly find a glitch free version at? I have calvin at 6-10 hearts and I really want to marry him badly in tree of tranquility
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

in before the lock lol
Farmlover
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

What are you talking about
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

» What is the 10 day rule?
The UNoT forum can be very active, especially during the time period when new Harvest Moon games are released. Topics that have not been replied to in 10 day or longer are considered to be "finish" and no new replies are required. If you bring an old topic back among the active topics, it causes confusion for other users who are trying to get help, especially since topics over 10 days are usually no longer relevant.

If you bump an old topic back to the active list of topics then you will receive a warning. If you continue to reactivate old topics then your account will be banned.

Each post has a last-post time assigned to it. If you are having a difficult time understanding the default time stamp, you can go into your User Control Panel, go to the Board Settings area, and change the My Date Format to something that works better for you.

You may want to read the rules at the top before you keep posting...