Characters you'd like to see reappear?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I wish they'd reuse the MM original characters some time. True, they're more-or-less clones of previous characters (more true for some like Blue than others), but I like them and I'd like to see them in a less awkward art style. Especially Dan. He has such a nice character design.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

As soon as I saw MM i thought of Dan tbh. And Bob, because Bob. Actually a lot of the MM people would be good to see in a non-chibi game. Not that I hated MM's style or anything.

Actually just remake MM, remake it and leave playing as the girl in ffs. Problem solved! :lol:

Tartan, bring Tartan back. Skye too... IDK... Griffin because he's an older candidate you can tell is meant to be and it's not because he tells you he is all the time. I guess Ford is kinda that too but not in the same way if that makes sense? So yeah him too.
FaerieFarm
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Definitely agree on the cast of MM but less chibi this time. Although a portion of that cast was already un-chibified in Save the Homeland/Hero of Leaf Valley. And maybe make Dan less silly sounding...even though it was rather amusing to spam his yell.

I would actually like to see Keira the Sleeping Princess show up again. I never got the interact with her much in DS cute. Maybe have a quest lift to her curse and get her voice back. Witch Princess sure was mean when she was first introduced to the series...
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

FaerieFarm wrote:Definitely agree on the cast of MM but less chibi this time. Although a portion of that cast was already un-chibified in Save the Homeland/Hero of Leaf Valley. And maybe make Dan less silly sounding...even though it was rather amusing to spam his yell.

I would actually like to see Keira the Sleeping Princess show up again. I never got the interact with her much in DS cute. Maybe have a quest lift to her curse and get her voice back. Witch Princess sure was mean when she was first introduced to the series...
Oh Keira is great! Though I'm torn about the voice some, either way she'd be great.

I married her in DS, it's a lot of work though so yeah I get that. :lol:
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

leia, keria, and skye. especially skye. i wouldn't mind seeing ludus in a few other games, too. he purdy
Robinstar
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Well when it comes to MM, there’s not a whole lot of original characters besides Jamie and the “grandpa versions” of the 64/BtN guys. Only including BtN cause of Alex though. He shouldn’t even exists since it’s Flowerbud. Married him though. Out of them, I’d like to see the return of Jamie, as well as Dan and Carl since they were quite a bit different from Kai and Jeff. I guess newer versions of the SNES girls used in MM would be pretty nice. And one more marriageable Basil/Parsley character. I have an issue with the MM one that drives me nuts.

Instead of the StH girls, the return of Alice or Aurelia from HoLV might be neat.

I’d definitely love to see Leia and Skye again! Keira too, I suppose. I’d have to fight myself to resist marrying the same people twice though. I always wished I could see Skye in the AWL style. It could possibly ruin him, but I’m curious.

I guess it makes sense that I’m focusing on special candidates that we’ve only seen in one game. Pretty much any of those would be interesting to see again.

OH, but a game using the characters from GBC 2 & 3 would be so satisfying! There’s plenty that could’ve been good candidates!

I miss the version of Toy from StH. Ponytail is good.

Break SoS Marian up with his boyfriend and give him to me.

A lot of the GrB characters would be nice to see since I liked so many guys that I chose not to pursue any of the girls that I also liked... Don’t really need to marry Amir twice...

Yuzuki, cause once again, I ran out of saves and I want him so bad. Same with Lisette, Siluka, and Ford, really. The return of Ludus might destroy me cause I just love him so much.

Need more Julius. Actually, I don’t, but I need a Julius clone or something so I don’t marry the same guy twice.

If I stray over to Rune Factory more a moment, Porcoline. The love of my life. Not even joking here.

Oh, right, and if this counts, Princess Vanilla even though she never appeared in the first place. I refuse to let go of that.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="Robinstar"]Princess Vanilla[/quote]

who?
Robinstar
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Robinstar wrote:Princess Vanilla
who?
She’s a character that was supposed to be in Harvest Moon 64, but they scrapped her. I made a topic about it before, it’s kinda oldish, but just a page back, I think. There’s also now a wikia page for her.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think one of the coolest things about a character returning (especially if it were come from one of the much older games) is seeing them remade with a new art style. Though since I didn't play any of the really old games, I wouldn't even know what they were like originally...so for me it'd probably be most interesting to see someone from AP come back. Julius, probably, since I never finished that game or got to marriage, but had been the most interested in him of anyone. I didn't like the bowling-ball heads on the characters in AP so it'd be interesting to see him remade in SoS style...or maybe whatever style is going to be on the Switch. (Hard to say since we have no idea what that's going to look like, yet.)

However, I do not at all want any of my favourite characters from old games to ever come back, because to me they made a great home with my MC of the game they were originally from, and it would make me sad to think they'd left that place...just ditched my MC and started over by themselves in a new town. Maybe that's ridiculous, but that's how it would feel to me if it was a character I was really attached to in their original game. (Like Sanjay, obviously. I don't think I was ever attached enough to any other character to really care if they reappeared in a new game.)
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kappa's been missing in action for too long.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I really liked Aurelia from Hero of Leaf Valley and i'd love to see her again.

I think another game like MM where most of the cast is returning characters would be cool imo.
Soapylion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Getaris wrote:Kappa's been missing in action for too long.
Yesss I totally came here to say Kappa.
Robinstar
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Soapylion wrote:
Getaris wrote:Kappa's been missing in action for too long.
Yesss I totally came here to say Kappa.
Totally! Where’s he been? For a little while, he was a regular along with the Goddess and stuff, and usually magical characters stick around. But the last time we’ve seen him was just a useless little easter egg in Animal Parade.
Knew I was forgetting someone. Shame on me.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Elliott. Wouldn’t mind seeing him in the new art style.

Ash. They’ve brought Cam to SoS, why not do the same with his best friend.

Dirk. The boy can travel one more time lol.

Rod. The boy is a sweetheart.

Raeger. Just give me the hot chef please.

Fritz. The boy is cute come on people. Plus I didn’t marry him the first time.

Wayne. If they bring him back I’d be golden.
Tiptoze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anyone from AP or GB tbh, those two games had my favorite casts so seeing them again would be really nice.