Weird and Funny Glitches

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Maruki
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So there were some glitches that I found back when I was still a kid playing this game. Some of them were:

- When the eating breakfast animation glitched, and it caused you to hold the item you were eating. Ex you were eating rice ball, and suddenly you have that specific riceball in your hand instead.

- For some reason, the little dude that says Budum was stuck in my horse's stable until the morning.

Do you have weird glitches like these?
Autumn Fairy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I guess this doesn't really count as glitch or bug, but it's the only thing I can think of:
The german translation of animal parade was pretty bad. One dialogue was split up in 2 parts (the second part showing up an eternity later, even though it was supposed to be one text), and one scene had a completely wrong dialogue (either that or they swapped the name in the dialogue box, it's been a while).

Edit: Ah, sorry! Didn't see the back to nature icon.
Soapylion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

There was definitely a time where I was jumping over weeds on the farm and then I somehow jumped into a neverending pit of blackness.

But aside from that, I can't think of many glitches I've come across! Maybe I'm just so used to them at this point. I love when he holds the food in his hand for a second before eating it.