I Am A Man And I Really Like Playing Harvest Moon:

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Almost all of the regulars on this forum are older than you, so yes, lots of adults play. :)
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Both me and my mother play harvest Moon, so don't worry, its for all ages. (I'm a 25 year old adult)
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's a game series for all ages.

If it's important for you to know, I am a 28 years old guy.
clingyalpacas
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

the first person who introduced me to harvest moon was my cousin, a guy :) when I first started playing the game, I thought it was only for boys since the first games I played there wasn't an option to be a girl. like others have said, there definitely seems to be an equal amount of fans these days. I see a lot of male and female fans! Whenever I watched lets plays for harvest moon or youtube videos about harvest moon, they're mostly guys who are playing or discussing the game. As for the age, the game really is for all ages. I've met a lot of older fans, fans around our age range, and younger fans too. I started playing when I was very young, but as I got older I found it more enjoyable since I could understand things better (and I'm 18 right now!) :)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kam wrote:every hm fan i've met irl has been a dude. i submitted a comment saying as such to a confession blog on tumblr a couple years ago, and ceecee from natsume responded by saying that according to sales data, the series has a pretty even ratio of male to female fans. i think the female fans are a bit more vocal about it, but in my experience they tend to be a bit more vocal in most fandoms. doesn't mean guys aren't there, too
Pretty sure she's also said it was a guy who introduced her to Harvest Moon. That made me happy.
justabeautifulguy3
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I have been playing this title since I was a kid and upto now- all of my friends and relatives know about my passion for this game and it's not a big deal everyone really thinks it's a normal game.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I am also a man, and I have been playing the Harvest Moon games since A Wonderful Life on the Gamecube.
Jake Johnson
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Sorry - my mistake - I sent the above post.

I forgot to log in first.
Hysuka
Super Mega Game Dev
Super Mega Game Dev

Post  Posted:

I'm a 20 something year old straight guy and I've been playing Harvest Moon since I first played Harvest Moon SNES. lol

Two of my best friends who are also guys are also way into Harvest Moon.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm a 30 year old male. I have my entire Harvest Moon/Rune Factory/Story of Seasons collection out on display on my bookshelf. Your gender and age should not factor into your enjoyment of any video game.
Hysuka
Super Mega Game Dev
Super Mega Game Dev

Post  Posted:

*Causally shaves chest while harvesting my 3rd yield of golden eggplants*