I can't get Jeanne 2nd event

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Rosealinda
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

In light of hope I've been trying to get Jeanne's 2nd event which takes place at her house between 2 and 9. When ever I see her in her house i would go there but the event wont start. Jeanne is at a full 5 notes now and I'm in year 2. I am playing as a girl but I've gotten all the other bachelorettes events. I'm playing on the switch. Any advice?
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

You can only see the first event for her if you're playing as a girl. You need to be playing as the opposite « Chicken Hugging » to see the second, third, and fourth events for each candidate.
Rosealinda
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Is it only a Jeanne thing because I've seen the second events for all the other bachelorettes. The 1st and 2nd events are considered friendship events and I dont think it matters what gender you are
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

It might be. Looking at the official guide, I've also seen every second event besides Jeanne's. Sorry I can't really shed any light on this for you :/