Some questions regarding Lights of Hope

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
GamerJustin
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Hello everyone, I'm currently playing Lights of Hope and I had a few questions regarding the game.

1. Is there more than 5 Hearts for the stamina gauge?

2. Does friendship go down if you don't speak to a villager for a while?

3. How do you get the Gem Sprite work for you in single player?

I think those are all the questions I have so far. If I have anymore I'll post them in this thread.
Wurmple
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

1) stamina stays at 5 hearts
2) friendship wont decrease
3) click on the gem in your house and choose to hire for free or with a gem. all options require a second controller, but you can still do it without another person you just have to move both characters.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You can get more stamina hearts by eating divine bread.

Or something like that.
GamerJustin

Post  Posted:

Getaris wrote:You can get more stamina hearts by eating divine bread.

Or something like that.
Is it a temporary boost or a permanent boost?
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

As far as I know it works like the power berries from older games.

You get blessed flour from deities and you can use that to make bread.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I tested and it looks permanent. I used it and have slept multiple times since, but the heart remains. :3

I'm a little confused how many work though, because I haven't admittedly done a lot of requests but so far all the deity ones I have seen seem to give the flour. But I've done like a couple for one of them and like one for another one with another having popped up, and none for the other yet.
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Seems there's 4 request from deities:

http://www.neoseeker.com/harvest-moon-l ... s_Requests

I've only gotten one each from Harvest Goddess and « Harvest Goddess », nothing from Gorgon. Tough to up their friendship hearts, very slow increases.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

The official strategy guide discloses that there are 5 normal requests for the three deities and then their two seasonal requests per season. I've only received the first one for each so far; Gorgan has 3.5 notes and pervy-« Harvest Goddess » has 4, yet the second one hasn't appeared yet.
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well I did what someone said and collected quests from Everyone but didn't complete them. Then I got the deities quests one after another (Tiny « Harvest Goddess », Ditzy Goddess and Big Huge Gorgon's first one was last on the list). Did those and waited for more but I guess it don't work like that. So wiped out the entire list and starting over.

The deities are still 3 or 3.5 hearts.