The second time Shepards Crossing 2 has been delayed

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm really sick of Graffiti Entertainment promising a date and then going "oops we lied lol"

First It was Promised to us in January 19

Then March 9th

and now its March 16

Boooo I say, BOOOOOOO. Their becoming worse than Natsume.

Well, atleast the we know what the box art looks like; http://www.graffitientertainment.com/in ... shepherds2

I just really want his game :/
garnet_goodie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I like, never heard of those other games they published </3
Voda
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I still don't believe it will ever come out - Amazon even took date off completely together with order button.
When they were releasing Moomin year ago or so, it was delayed again, and again, and again, and never was published on the end...
I wonder if they waiting for amount of preorders and based on that decide if they going to publish it or not?

Natsume not even close to being that bad....
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Stop crushing My hopes Voda. I CAN DREAM.

I suppose I could always buy it in Japanese if worst comes to worst >(
cequia
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

Surprise surprise. At least it is listed as the 16th, so we'll know in less than two days the fate of whether it will come to us.

With Hero of Leaf Valley coming out soon though along with Heart Gold out now and the multitude of other games I have stached away to play, even if it does come out I probably won't buy it up until late 2010 to some point in 2011. Then I'll be able to get a solid bead for the game, and the price should be lower too. Given that it is out by 2011 of course, which is what I am hoping for.
Voda
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

sorry about that, Bluie :( Dreaming and believing is a good thing, hehe :)
sickly farmer
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

aww it got pushed back again...well im not too surprised, but hopefully it will be put out some time soon since im really interested in this game. thanks for the heads up^^
The Duchess

Post  Posted:

Has anyone played the first version of the game? (Or, I suppose, the Japanese version of this one?)

Is it as much of a Harvest Moon knock-off as it sounds? xD;
cequia
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

I've played the PS2 version for a while, the actual first game in the Shepherd's Crossing series. It sort of rips on Harvest Moon a bit, but it has its own style that it conforms to. It isn't like you can go out and explore the village. You're stuck on your own little plot of land tending to things and you choose when to advance the date; You could leave the PS2 on for 24 hours and it would still be day 1 if you didn't advance it.

It has quirks that make it interesting, but unless the second game looks really good or the marriage candidates really grasp me, I do not believe I will be picking this up for more than ten bucks.
Messiah 9
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

It will probably get released, I don't know when, but at this point I wonder if it will be like the original Shepard's Crossing and you can only find it in a specific store. I can't remember where my aunt found my copy of the original game but it was in a store I never thought it'd be in, and in the bargain bin no less, brand new.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Now its set to be released on April 6th

Ugh.

I tired to find this game in Japanese to import it but searching its name 'Youkoso Hitsuji Mura' gave me no results on ebay.
sickly farmer
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

well at least it not being pushes back many months from now...it does seem like it will be out at some point. im just hoping its worth the wait.