Avalon Code <3

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.

Favorite Spirit?

You may select 1 option

View results

Lady Nina
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I Will Live For Meenya
- During Chapter 11
- Walk into Fortune-Teller Alley
- Get cutscene where Rex says that he will live
on for Meenya and other details
- He gives you Black Feather
- You can now also get Friend's Black Feather
from Rex's House
- On-screen statement tells you to remove Rex's
Repel code with Indomitable/Dauntless title
(Fire x1, Iron x1, Hope x1, Bug x1)
- Rex's code unlocked!

that's the event i'm trying to get...

i've tried his house a bunch, too, though. it still isn't triggering.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Strange... I was able to get that event post game with no problems...

Hmmmm.

Does Meenya have enough friendship with you? That might be it :/
Tomoyo
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Lady Nina wrote:I Will Live For Meenya
- During Chapter 11
- Walk into Fortune-Teller Alley
- Get cutscene where Rex says that he will live
on for Meenya and other details
- He gives you Black Feather
- You can now also get Friend's Black Feather
from Rex's House
- On-screen statement tells you to remove Rex's
Repel code with Indomitable/Dauntless title
(Fire x1, Iron x1, Hope x1, Bug x1)
- Rex's code unlocked!

that's the event i'm trying to get...

i've tried his house a bunch, too, though. it still isn't triggering.
Are you 100% sure you never saw the scene when you walk into the alley? I'm not sure, but I think I was forced to see it before I could get post game...
Also, maybe your problem is the points you have with Rex... you said over 2500, this doesn't really sound like much... I would try to raise them and then try again.
Lady Nina
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i was able to get the event, thanks for all your help~ <3

i had to get anwar's points up near 5000 to see his event? that seems crazy to me! and the problem with rex was actually duran -- i totally forgot about him after i unlocked his code, so i never actually saw his last event, and i let his affection slip down pretty low, so i had to spam him with lots of gifts and was able to see his last scene, after which rex's triggered right away.

so yay! i'm pretty much done with this game ow. i just need to do the unshackling events. :D
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Lady Nina wrote:i had to get anwar's points up near 5000 to see his event? that seems crazy to me! and the problem with rex was actually duran -- i totally forgot about him after i unlocked his code, so i never actually saw his last event, and i let his affection slip down pretty low, so i had to spam him with lots of gifts and was able to see his last scene, after which rex's triggered right away.
Huzzah for event getting! ...oh balls 5000? Ok time to spam mr. anwar with gifties. I keep forgetting what I've already given people in the chapter tho :shock:

« Puppy Doodoo », you have to raise affection on Duran to see his last event? Goddammit Duran why the hell do I have to still talk to you?!

Also, how do you see the affection points? I'm assuming it's the points on the bottom right of the screen, but I get confused because with Sylphy I have like 8000+ out of 5000, but that's because she's got the Passionate title... and yet Vis still says Dorothea's the one in love with me, and she's got like 2500+ points? Confusion. Also, for the fountain scene, how many points do you need?
Tomoyo

Post  Posted:

rachellion wrote:
Lady Nina wrote:i had to get anwar's points up near 5000 to see his event? that seems crazy to me! and the problem with rex was actually duran -- i totally forgot about him after i unlocked his code, so i never actually saw his last event, and i let his affection slip down pretty low, so i had to spam him with lots of gifts and was able to see his last scene, after which rex's triggered right away.
Huzzah for event getting! ...oh balls 5000? Ok time to spam mr. anwar with gifties. I keep forgetting what I've already given people in the chapter tho :shock:

« Puppy Doodoo », you have to raise affection on Duran to see his last event? Goddammit Duran why the hell do I have to still talk to you?!

Also, how do you see the affection points? I'm assuming it's the points on the bottom right of the screen, but I get confused because with Sylphy I have like 8000+ out of 5000, but that's because she's got the Passionate title... and yet Vis still says Dorothea's the one in love with me, and she's got like 2500+ points? Confusion. Also, for the fountain scene, how many points do you need?
I'm not sure... For me (I'm playing as a girl, but it shouldn't matter) he always got the right person, first it was Duran, then he said Anwar and then I started spamming the :?: to get Ur's points and it was "Rather than people lightning things are attracted to you", but I'm not sre whether the points on the page are everything. I mean, Ur has 8000 points and Anwar for example something between 9000 and 10000 and he still says the thing with the lightning.

And what fountain scene do you mean?
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Tomoyo wrote: I'm not sure... For me (I'm playing as a girl, but it shouldn't matter) he always got the right person, first it was Duran, then he said Anwar and then I started spamming the :?: to get Ur's points and it was "Rather than people lightning things are attracted to you", but I'm not sre whether the points on the page are everything. I mean, Ur has 8000 points and Anwar for example something between 9000 and 10000 and he still says the thing with the lightning.

And what fountain scene do you mean?
Yea I thought he was pretty accurate but Sylphy isn't showing up, which is weird. I unlocked her code and I can't do that for Dorothea until post game. I'm still on Chapter 5, and I've read that like a day or two before the tournament you get a letter and you meet the person who likes you at the fountain in the square? I could be completely off on this tho.

Bwahaha I've been spamming :?: for Naeki. She's hilarious XD
Lady Nina
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i think you can tell if you remove all of the person's codes and then look at their points value. that's what i usually do to check, since it can be hard to judge. @______@.

anwar's points were with his original title intact, though, so it's fewer without any codes, obviously. haha, before i unlocked anwar's code, heath had 10,000+ points, but he also had his brutish title on, and anwar had in the 2000s, and vis still kept saying that anwar and i are so much in love.

so try removing all their codes and then looking at the points to compare. i hope you can get the fountain scene with the girl you want!

i wasn't able to get nanai's last event where you unlock her code before the tournaament, even though her affection was prettty high. how did you manage to get that to trigger so early?
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

EDIT: Right! So, it seems the cap for the fountain scene is 2500+ points for whatever eligible you want. Dorothea ended up being my date because she has easier gifts than Slyphy. Didn't managed to complete Anwar's events but I did kick the stuffing out of everyone in the tournament and after a cutscene gauntlet I am a fist fighting machine! >:D

About the Anwar Sword: I've heard two different things - You CAN get it before the tournament and you CAN'T. I'm thinking you can. I need to bump up Nanai's to the last event where she starts talking about her history. She just took over the flight school though. Annnd then go to Anwar and remove his code. But if I really can't do it before Chapter 11, I'd like to know. Thoughts? ***I'm past this point now and couldn't trigger Nanai's history scene, which means Anwar's events weren't triggered either.

Also, I managed to trigger a lot of events in the early game without giving anyone ANYTHING (because I didn't understand the gift system until my 2nd attempt at playing the game :lol: ). The majority of Meenya's events just sort of... happened. Same with a bunch of other people. It was weird. All the guides were like GIVE ALL THE GIFTS, and I hadn't given any and STILL got the events... super confused.