Big Dirty Fire Emblem Awakening Thread of MARTH AND ROY

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

New trailer for Fire Emblem Awakening:

I might have to import a Japanese 3DS now.
Last edited by Terranigma Freak on Apr 20, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Did you see the news about how FE: Awakening is getting a special 3DS bundle?

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/29/sp ... -to-japan/

HHHNNNGGG I want it soo badly. The game and the 3DS look so beautiful T3T
*Rainfall*
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Want.
Man I really hope this comes to North America... if not, I hope it isn't region locked so I can just get it from Europe :}
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

it'll most likely be region locked because the 3DS is region locked T3T

I really want the game and the special 3DS.

C'mon NoA MAKE IT HAPPEN. REGGIE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE ABOUT KICKING « Mr.Gourmet's hat », MAKING GAMES AND TAKING NAMES? If you don't localize this, you won't be doing that.

Oh and did you hear that Marth is a character in this game?
cinnamon_yuki
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Even though new at the series, this really looks interesting! I really hope this will come in NA. I can't afford two 3DS, let alone understand Japanese!
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yeah, the bundle is really sexy. I might have to get that.
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Could the FE theme be any more beautiful *tears*
Messiah 9
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I might have to import one too, I finally actually played a Fire Emblem game(Sacred Stones).
And I love it <333

And that's a pretty sweet 3DS.

FFFFF-WHY 3DS WHRY YOU NO REGION FREE?
Birdgirl789
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

New trailer~
It's beautiful! I can't wait for this game. It better come here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOY3uwx3 ... e=youtu.be
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I love that trailer! The whole thing just looks so amazing >3<

Of course, I still need to finish Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon...
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

New trailers:

<- Newest One

Last edited by Terranigma Freak on Mar 29, 2012 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

DIBNVISDVBYVABUVIQYVBUSBIQEBWUCUSIAVCUWQI

YEEESS :heart:
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Image - Krom (Lord) One of the main heroes of the game. Krom is the prince of the Holy Kingdom of Iris, and a descendant of the Holy King who defeated the Evil Dragon. Although royalty, he serves as captain of the vigilante force to keep his country at peace. He wields his nation's treasured sword, the Binding Blade "Falchion".

Image - Lizard (Cleric) Krom's sister and the princess of the Holy Kingdom of Iris. She is a member of Krom's vigilante force and a staff-wielding Cleric. Although she appears to be naive of worldly goings-ons and sometimes acts like a spoilt princess, she is kind deep inside.

Image - Krom and Lizard's elder sister, the current ruler and "Holy King" of the Holy Kingdom of Iris. She is said to be a peace-loving and kind-hearted queen.

Image - Frederick (Great Knight) A knight serving the Holy Kingdom of Iris. He supports Krom as his deputy in the vigilante force. Calm and collected, Frederick prefers guiding others.

Image - (Knight) An armoured knight who serves the vigilante force. He shoulders the vigilantes' defences, but is sorely lacking in presence and isn't noticed even among his fighting peers.

Image - Sol (Cavalier) A knight who serves Krom's vigilante force. He has a gentle, trusting personality.

Image - Miriel (Mage) A member of the vigilante force. A methodical perfectionist, she is harsh towards those who act thoughtlessly.

Image - Richt (Mage) The youngest member of the vigilante force, he's practically their mascot. He acts and speaks like a child, but dislikes being treated as one. He's fond of Krom.

Image - Basilio The Western King of the militant nation of Feria, he respects those with valour. He often acts and speaks in a silly way, but possesses the strength befitting of his position.

Image - Velvet (Taguel) A beast warrior not tied to any kingdom. The last surviving member of the Taguels, a race able to shape-shift into rabbits. A cool woman with a strong sense of duty.

Image - Sumia (Pegasus Knight) A member of the vigilante force. She is a klutz and feels that she isn't up to the job because of it. Possesses the mysterious ability to understand the feelings of animals.

Image - Ronku (Myrmidon) A swordsman from the Kingdom of Feria, located to the north of Iris. His skill with the sword is undeniable, but his skill with women? Forget about it.

Image - Soiree (Cavalier) A female knight who serves Krom's vigilante force. She prizes combat and has a daring, strong-willed personality.

Image - Vake (Fighter) A fighter who serves the vigilante force. He is Krom's childhood friend and the two sort of have a bond between them.

Image - Mariabel (Troubadour) A member of the vigilante force and Liz's best friend. She is the child of an influential noble family within Iris. She acts proud and domineering, but is sweet to her friends.

Image - Flavia Basilio's counterpart, the Eastern Queen of Feria. A brave, heroic and strong-minded woman. She and Basilio are rivals.

Image - Viole (Archer) A noble from some country. While he acts friendly, his words and actions make his grace and refinement somewhat clear.

Image - Marth A swordsman who claims to be the Hero King of ages long past. He wields another Falchion, a blade once thought to be unique, and appears during Krom's hour of need.
Hisagiluv

Post  Posted:

Aw, man. They don't have an entry for the draco knight I saw in one of the recent trailers yet. Unless a pegasus knight can trade their pegasus for a dragon since she looked a lot like that red haired girl in the scan. Or maybe I somehow mistook a pegasus for a dragon OTL

Operation Rainfall said they'd add Awakening to their list if NoA doesn't announce this during E3.
*Rainfall*
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Hisagiluv wrote:
Operation Rainfall said they'd add Awakening to their list if NoA doesn't announce this during E3.
Lolol Rainfall... I found that funny XD

Ahem, anyways

I really want this now after seeing te characters :L