Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Dec 10, 2017 9:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 13, 2017 8:00 am 
Anonymous Fish

LeBurns
PC games such as Black Desert.

Bluie
Post Posted: Sep 13, 2017 5:01 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I finished the game.

My final playtime and gear just after entering post game. I didn't do everything, but I did collect all 100 poogies! I'll put it in a spoiler, but this is your reward for finding all of them;

Spoiler:

I made mine into an ice machine, but the Great Poogie comes with a full unlocked board.

LeBurns
Post Posted: Sep 14, 2017 3:59 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Bluie wrote:
I finished the game.

My final playtime and gear just after entering post game.

I'm about 30 hours in and still need to go to that village in the desert, don't really know if that's half-way or not. Right now I'm backtracking (since I have Nerscylla that can climb now) and trying to clear prior area's and sub-quests.

So far the special move abilities (HM's) I've found are: Jump, Swim, Dig, Climb and Rock Smash. So I try to have monsters in my party with each of these abilities. However since I can only have five monsters in my party I'm basically full just by having these abilities covered. But I think there is supposed to be another one, Soar or Fly or something, so I don't know what I'm going to do when I get that. Is there any way to teach a monster two or move moves, or are those even gene related?

Bluie
Post Posted: Sep 14, 2017 4:20 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Flying is storyline related. Just gotta keep playing!

The only other abilities I can remember are Roar (scares or ticks off enemies on field), Dash (Run really fast), and an upgraded version of the rock smash that you'll get late game.

Field abilities are tied to monsters while the battle abilities can freely be channeled. Also, if you channel enough of one element onto a monster, you'll change their colour. I was making element specific monsters and got a few nice colour palettes. Some are more slight, like their stripes changing, but others get a whole new shade.

LeBurns
Post Posted: Sep 14, 2017 8:31 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

@Bluie

Sounds like I got a lot to look forward to yet. Thanks.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 15, 2017 4:51 am 
Anonymous Fish

Just found my first Deviljho while going though a gold nest on the beach area of the cat island.

Bluie
Post Posted: Sep 15, 2017 5:28 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

^They're an invasive species. They can show up in the desert too and later areas. Kinda a nod to the original games where they pop up outta nowhere and ruin your hunts.

I used to be deathly afraid of them.

LeBurns
Post Posted: Sep 15, 2017 6:04 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I'm still trying to figure out how to take out those cat barrels. Reminds me of Metal Slimes from Dragon Quests.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 15, 2017 6:43 am 
Anonymous Fish

Try to use a barrel bomb on the cat barrels or have a monstie that can do 100-200 damage in 1 attack before it flees. Barrel cats give lots of EXP.

LeBurns
Post Posted: Sep 15, 2017 7:10 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Try to use a barrel bomb on the cat barrels or have a monstie that can do 100-200 damage in 1 attack before it flees. Barrel cats give lots of EXP.

That's what I figured since so do Metal Slimes. Have to see if I have one of those bombs.

*LaI*
Post Posted: Sep 15, 2017 7:47 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

LeBurns wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:

That's what I figured since so do Metal Slimes. Have to see if I have one of those bombs.

I killed the one I found with a thowing knife and the attack from monstie, but maybe I was lucky. Don't remember the numbers but wasn't high, maybe they have like 30HP.

« signature »
FC: 0533 - 9124 - 8323
Name: Aina
Farm: Qarth

LeBurns
Post Posted: Sep 15, 2017 9:56 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Looks like another DLC dropped. We may be getting these weekly now.

How do you get a screenshot of your character anyway? Would love to do that.

Bluie
Post Posted: Sep 15, 2017 12:08 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

^I took mine with Miiverse. You just log in through your 3DS while the game is running, and then choose the save screenshot option. You then go to the Miiverse website on your PC, sign in, and then go to your gallery to get your screenshot.

I'm gonna miss Miiverse when it's gone in a few months. ;(

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 17, 2017 5:02 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Almost at end game

LeBurns
Post Posted: Sep 18, 2017 3:45 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Bluie wrote:
^I took mine with Miiverse. You just log in through your 3DS while the game is running, and then choose the save screenshot option. You then go to the Miiverse website on your PC, sign in, and then go to your gallery to get your screenshot.

I'm gonna miss Miiverse when it's gone in a few months. ;(

I heard about it closing, but I forgot that's how I used to get screenshots. I wonder if they'll make another way.

Right now one of my biggest issues is I can't find the person that gave me a quests. I've finished some side-quests, I know who gave me the quest, but I have no idea where the person is (no marker on the map to turn it in). I've searched around each town I have unlocked and can't seem to find the quest givers.

I finally made it to the desert area and have done some quests there. Trying to clear up some of my backlog though. Most of my outstanding quests are for armor and weapons quests for the blacksmith. I've got the materials, but I never have enough money. Doing every side quest I can but doesn't seem to be enough to even keep my armor and weapons upgraded let alone make new stuff. Is there an easy crafting item or something we can make to sell for money?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next