My Time at Portia - Fully Funded!

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I love my Wii U, honestly. I played Twilight Princess on it, and loved it (haven't finished the HD version yet, though, because: water temple), and Xenoblade X is great, too, as long as you weren't counting on it being a direct sequel to the original Xenoblade Chronicles. I've got a lot of awesome stuff on this system so I've gotten my money's worth. :) But on Switch...Breath of the Wild's difficulty is very flexible, imo, since you can play the game pretty freestyle. And it's very pretty :) I do like exploration games, though.

They've got a whole bunch of new stretch goals up over at the Kickstarter, now, if there's anyone here who hasn't looked at it since it ended and they announced the extension. I think it's possible that we'll get up to the 200,000 mark, though I don't know how likely. At the very least we should definitely get the 'one additional dungeon type' goal and probably the '10 additional gifts to NPC' which sounds like nothing but I appreciate having more options for gifting. Here's hoping we can also get Ack the Robot, more sidequests, and the option to hire NPCs as workers. Kind of doubting we could get all the way to 300,000 for any goals beyond that.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

For those who backed the project, they've sent out emails for the survey on the rewards. I'm happy that I'm guaranteed a copy for the Switch. Remember a month ago when we just hoped it would come to the Switch at some point? I'm very glad Team 17 is helping them.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I got the survey but I’m confused, it didn’t have an option or section to put what console I wanted it on :/ I pledged $100 (110 if you count the shipping) and they said that any pledges over 100 will get an option. Idk, I messaged them and asked so I hope I hear soon lol.

Plus now I’m concerned about Re:Lengend since they havent sent out a survey yet for any backers (as far as I know)
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Really? Mine did (I pledged $70 for a console package) ...gave me the option of choosing 'Nintendo - Switch , Xbox or Playstation'. I don't remember them saying anything about pledges over $100 having an option, but I wouldn't have been paying attention.

I can go back and look at the survey I filled in, though the only way to change it now is to contact Pathea directly. But it looks like this (with my email address blocked out since I don't want to post it):
Spoiler:
They did say recently that add-on items had not been surveyed yet, but I don't know if that is connected to your issue. The only $100 tier I spotted says it receives a Steam Key + Beta Access but there is no mention of a console key in there that I can see. If Pathea said something about a choice separately, I'm afraid I don't remember it. Hope it gets resolved to your satisfaction anyway :)
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kross lover/fan wrote:Plus now I’m concerned about Re:Lengend since they havent sent out a survey yet for any backers (as far as I know)
They said they are working from highest backers to lowest ones. I pledged about $36 to them, so I don't expect an email for another week at the most.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

NVM.