Something to ask

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
3D WAFFLES
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So hey guys, I've got a question about FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING. So it's about re-classing the units so I've used A Master's Seal on Lon'qu (Made him an Assassin) and I just realized I wanted him to be a wyvern rider. So I was thinking if I reclassed using the Second Seal can I reclass him again to an assassin after levelling up to how much I need him to? or will I repeat from being a Myrmidon and using another Master's Seal

Thanks
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

you need to promote the wyvern rider to wyvern lord then switch to assassin with a second seal
Sanne
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

If he's an assassin right now, you could use a second seal once he hits level 10 to change to one of the advanced wyvern rider classes, OR you could second seal him to wyvern rider (the starter class) right now.

If you decide you want him to be an assassin once again, you can either switch back to myrmidon (whenever you want), or you could wait until he hits level 10 in one of the advanced wyvern rider classes.