FE AWAKENING MARRIAGE PAIR HELP

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Balled Fish
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Soooooo... hey guys, as the title implies, I need help in marriage pairs. I have everyone married in the game except Panne. and there are only two guys left... Gregor and Frederick. Who should I pair her up with?
Meh
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

It depends on what skill you`d like to pass but I`d say since Yarne needs protection from those Beast Killer Lances. So, pick someone who can do Lance-breaker. Then again Panne can do it herself... Maybe you can let him use Astra (Lv. 5 Swordmaster skill) as Yarne makes excellent use of it...
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Either are a good choice. Support Wise, I prefer Gregor's relationship over Frederick's.

They're both not super well written supports though...
Sanne
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Both are good options.

Frederick gives him access to the cavalier, knight and wyvern rider class trees. (Great knight's Luna is the only reliable proc skill you can give him with Frederick or Gregor.)

Gregor gives him access to mercenary and myrmidon. (Vantage is useful, Armsthrift is nice to have but not necessary.)

Make sure Panne passes on lancebreaker if you decide to let her marry Gregor, Yarne won't have access to the wyvern rider set if Gregor is his dad.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Imo, they're both good supports, I think. But I think I liked Gregor's better. Gregor just has some really great supports.
Robotkitty5848
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'd say Gregor since I liked the mercenary job line better than the knight. I never actually used Fredrick all that much.

I personally married her to Donnel.
ThatGirlRena
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Go with Gregor, Frederick is married to fire anyway.