Splatoon 2 Starter Edition???

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Tiptoze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

So I've been eyeing Splatoon ever since it came out on Wii U, but I never had any interest in getting a Wii U so I didn't get to play it. Now that I have a Switch, I was gonna get Splatoon 2 to play over spring break. But when I was looking on Nintendo's site to check the price, I saw that they're releasing a "Starter" edition for the same price as regular? I'm guessing that the game is the same? (Meaning that the difficulty of the game itself wasn't tampered with for the release of this bundle) It comes with a starter guide and a sheet of stickers. I saw the official guide book for the game and it seemed small for a guidebook, but was still decently sized so I'm thinking that whatever comes in this bundle is just a little pamphlet?

This "Starter" edition comes out right after my spring break is over, and I was hoping to get a new game for spring break. Do ya'll think it's worth waiting for or should I treat myself now?
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Depends, do you want the extra goodies or can you live without them? I see you in the backlog thread so you don't seem to have a need for a brand new game if you want the goodies and are willing to wait.

But if you wanna play Splatoon asap and don't want the goodies, then go for it.