Nindie Direct - 3/20/18

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The short Nindie direct has come and gone.

Highlights for me were Reigns and the Banner Saga trilogy on the Switch. Can't wait for the latter!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Those hosts were painfully awkward to watch. Even their gestures seemed stiff and memorized. But as for the games...looks like it's another total write-off for me. I have no interest in any of them. That's not a surprise, though...the indie market for me is usually pretty barren, since it doesn't often include the styles and genres I enjoy. Sometimes some great surprises can come out of these, so I always watch when I can, but this time, no interest was sparked.

I hope if anyone was watching this with anticipation that you ended up getting some good news out of it :)
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Looking forward to trying out the Banner Saga trilogy!

West of Loathing might honestly be one of my favorite games I've played all year (played it on Steam!) it's supremely funny imo, especially as someone who really enjoys westerns. Might double dip on it.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:Looking forward to trying out the Banner Saga trilogy!.
I wonder if they'll bundle all three games on the Switch as well as buying them separately? I've been keeping an eye on this game, especially since it's made by former BioWare developers. Hopefully soon means May or June before the summer 2018 release of Banner Saga 3.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Aw, I was hoping for confirmation on a few indies , but oh well.

Bomb Chicken made me lol. I'll be looking into the Banner Saga Trilogy.
The Ninja
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

West of Loathing is genuinely one of the funniest games I've played. Would absolutely recommend. You can even completely skip the combat if turn based RPGs aren't your thing.