Rune Factory Oceans!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

OMG Joe sounds awesome, can't wait for some pics! Thanks for the info ^.^ Xseed you must sub and dub this game!!!! Don't make me come over there D:<
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The blondie is cuuuuuute. ^^ and I like her character too, from the description. I was hoping for a foreign character like Uzuki with European features when I saw her picture though. );
soulharvester13
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Elena looks like the loli!! I'm mega excited!! And Mikoto sounds cool too!!! I can't wait to woo all of the bachelorette's again
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Once again I am forced to be shown what I know. The little girl did end up being a marriage candidate. Man I suck at guessing things :lol:.
cuc wrote:Some info I didn't post:

From earlier previews:
-The city is located on the Feinis Island (フェ―ニス島).

-Lily can't cook, while Odette is a great cook.
-Cera/Sara is a friend of Odette and Electra.
-Electra has no servants. She enjoys cleaning the house by herself, and also has to take part time jobs.

-Bonaparte is the mother of Electra. She spends each day trying to dig up their family treasure in their backyard, and Electra has taken up the responsibility as the representative of the island in her place.
-Kilt is the big sister and Knit is the little brother. They lives in the church. Kilt loves to play outside while Knit stays in the church reading books.

From this week's Famitsu:
-That "man in mask" is voiced by a female VA (Saito Fuuko), so you know, the chance of him turning out to be a woman is more than a little high.
Hooray finally they have a mother :)! Those poor rich families with nothing but a food obsessed father.

Oh I hope they pull a Lynnette and let you marry "masked person". That would be great.

Joe and Gray. They need to put pictures of them because I can't stop picturing the Harvest Moon characters with the same names :? .

Oh gosh they gave information for two new female marriage candidates and one male one. This does not look good. At this rate there will end up being eleven girls and fives guys or something like that.
Anastasia_95
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

hey,does feinis island also located in the Kingdom of Norad??
or another new kingdom?
cuc
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

It's not confirmed, but everything points to it belonging to Norad. I also made another mistake with the name. The name of the island should be spelt Fénis. It's another Italian place name.

Look at the first screenshot with James, and notice the golem in the background. So Elena really is his sister, and she helps James by building golems for him.

A glimpse of the RFO manga in Nintendo Dream. This first chapter introduces the main characters and the 3 sisters.

The store-specific preorder bonus from Amiami.

Watermarks removed by Japanese netizens
ImageImageImage
Last edited by cuc on Nov 30, 2010 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I want it now... :(
I am really liking the new updates they have been posting so far. I hope they post more soon!
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Swimsuits <3

Why can't this game have portraits?!?!?(still so pissed about that) The characters look so pretty when they're done that way. I really don't want to look at their blocky walking sprites when I speak to them.

But I shouldn't wine...at least there's a new game.

So wait - isn't the blue/purple girl a DSC? I read something about her being one of the three sisters...but how would that work? .-.
garnet_goodie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

soulharvester13 wrote:Elena looks like the loli!! I'm mega excited!!
...;A;

cuc wrote:The name of the island should be spelt Fénis
cuc wrote:should be spelt Fénis
cuc wrote:Fénis

;AAAAAAAAAAA;
comcat01
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

haloharvestmoon wrote:Swimsuits <3

Why can't this game have portraits?!?!?(still so pissed about that) The characters look so pretty when they're done that way. I really don't want to look at their blocky walking sprites when I speak to them.

But I shouldn't wine...at least there's a new game.

So wait - isn't the blue/purple girl a DSC? I read something about her being one of the three sisters...but how would that work? .-.
No, there are two purple girls in this game. The DSC is Electra and the sister is Odette.
Grok
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I wonder if all the Golems we've encountered have been man made?
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Grok wrote:I wonder if all the Golems we've encountered have been man made?
It's hard to say. I would guess so, since the "classic" idea of golem is one made by humans, I think? Of course, in a fantasy world, who knows?

But to me they look kind of man-made-y. :)
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I got Electra and Oddette confused. xD

Am I the only one whose a little creeped out by Electra? Her outfit somewhat reminds me of the bride of frankeinstein.
cuc
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Scans haven't arrived, but here's a pic of Famitsu's ad spread, showing Elena and Mikoto.

The lower left corner of the spread lists some names of seiyuu that will star in RFO's preorder bonus drama. In addition to the seiyuu of RFO characters, there's also Koshimizu Ami. Yes, this most likely means Mist will make a guest appearance in the drama CD.
touchmon
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Hang on! Do I see two male characters? 0_0

Wait. I think the red haired one is a girl. The one in the bottom left though...