Avalon Code <3

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.

Favorite Spirit?

You may select 1 option

View results

rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

luph n joii wrote:
My favorite spirit will be Neaki. I kind of like her chilly attitude and she doesn't whine much when I spend too much time on one page, haha. Rempo is okay, but his voice kinda annoy me sometimes. Actually it even feels weird when he isn't around MC because you-know-why *glaring at Rex*
Lol Naeki's my favorite too for the same reason XD She doesn't bug me nearly as much when flipping through the book. Rempo's voice sounds familiar to me so it's actually not as upsetting when he's talking.

I agree the bachelors kind of suck. If I do play as the female MC, I'll probably go for Valdo or Anwar. Duran's kind of adorable after you finish his storyline, and Rex has *some* redeeming qualities. Sort of. :roll:

I didn't mind Dorothea that much cuz she gets better later. I actually really liked all the female characters. Except Fana, really. After I cured her I stopped talking to her XD
luph n joii wrote:The only thing I dislike is judgment link. I literally raped the button when the monsters reach, say 2000 m beyond. I'm just suck at timing Dx
Oh man judgment link was the bane of my existence the first few hours of gameplay. Now I do it all the time, and I've gotten somewhat better at it. Still hate the tournaments though :roll: Crock of bloody « Cow Poopoo » those are.
Seruphim
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Omg this game <3
I loooove Avalon Code
I adore Rempo and I went with him for like, my first two playthroughs. But I also really love Heath (I have a huge thing for older men and he so fits it lol) so my last playthrough I went with him. It was a long wait but very worth it <3
More people need to know about this game. Seriously :/
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's nice someone likes him X3. I like his character just not his age in relation to the MC's.
Hisagiluv wrote:
Googaboga wrote:You can do that with the other spirits.
Spoiler:
Just get a high page value and you'll be able to remove their shackles. It works with all four.
Sweetness! I could have sworn I read somewhere you could only get one of the spirits unshackled. Guess I should restart just to play the whole thing again 8D

Speaking of which, I really like the opening theme song <3
Maybe you can only get the confession from one spirit. It would have been sad if you could only unseal just one :<.

Ya I love the opening too :D
Tomoyo
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:It's nice someone likes him X3. I like his character just not his age in relation to the MC's.
Hisagiluv wrote:
Googaboga wrote:You can do that with the other spirits.
Spoiler:
Just get a high page value and you'll be able to remove their shackles. It works with all four.
Sweetness! I could have sworn I read somewhere you could only get one of the spirits unshackled. Guess I should restart just to play the whole thing again 8D

Speaking of which, I really like the opening theme song <3
Maybe you can only get the confession from one spirit. It would have been sad if you could only unseal just one :<.

Ya I love the opening too :D
You can get the confession from two. XD You can switch boyfriends/girlfriends.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hmm well then I don't know what Hisagi saw. At least whatever it was it's not true. Cause that would have sucked.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi! I hope this isn't disturbing the topic or anything, but I was considering getting this game soon. I've watched quite a few videos from what selection that you tube has to offer, and I'm really interested. So my question is, for playing as the girl MC, how does one exactly go about courting Prince Valdo? From what I've seen, he looks like the main antagonist, and to me he appears hard to get to converse with, compared to other people like Rex or Heath. Is courting in Avalon Code similar to the systems that Harvest Moon or Rune Factory games present (because I can relate to those)? For example, do you give the characters gifts to increase their affection points, or is it more heavily based on story events or that type of thing? Do you have to complete the main story line before you can befriend Valdo? Thanks in advance!
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm sure it's fine to ask questions here. It is still about Avalon Code after all X3.

You court Valdo the same way you court any guy. It just takes longer to be able to start doing it.

And yeah Valdo is an antagonist for the plot so that's why you have to wait before you can befriend him.

Yes it is like HM and RF. Giving gifts is the main way to improve your relationship with characters. But there are also events to get.

Yes, you must beat the main story line before you can start wooing Valdo.
Lady Nina
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

so, did i mess this up?

i beat the game, and i went back and looked at a guide for how to unlock the remaining codes on the characters that i couldn't quite figure out. it says that you have to do rex's in chapter 11, and i'm past that point. i can't get the event to trigger.

i also can't get any more of anwar's events to trigger. i was having a hard time earlier, too, in that he was at the right amount of points but i couldn't get his boyfriend scene to trigger. well, i still can't get that scene to trigger, and i can't get any other events of his to trigger, either. he's at ~3500 points right now.

i was able to unlock everyone else, but i can't get those two. :< help?

i haven't tried to unshackle any spirits yet, so i should do that sometime~
Tomoyo

Post  Posted:

Lady Nina wrote:so, did i mess this up?

i beat the game, and i went back and looked at a guide for how to unlock the remaining codes on the characters that i couldn't quite figure out. it says that you have to do rex's in chapter 11, and i'm past that point. i can't get the event to trigger.

i also can't get any more of anwar's events to trigger. i was having a hard time earlier, too, in that he was at the right amount of points but i couldn't get his boyfriend scene to trigger. well, i still can't get that scene to trigger, and i can't get any other events of his to trigger, either. he's at ~3500 points right now.

i was able to unlock everyone else, but i can't get those two. :< help?

i haven't tried to unshackle any spirits yet, so i should do that sometime~
I'm pretty sure you didn't mess up. I finished most of the things for Rex post game and for Anwar a bit earlier, but their love events can all be triggered when you finish the game. Some just have to be done either BEFORE ch. 11 or AFTER the main story. Or maybe some can be done only in ch. 11 or after the main game, but they can be done. Try getting their affection even higher and make sure you have everything else (I think I needed to do Nanai's events to get everything from Anwar.)

I'm pretty sure that the only events you can miss are with the old witch.. Was it Olly? But she doesn't have an effect on the love events.

EDIT: I checked and for ANWAR you need to do NANAI's quests, then after seeing her scene you go to Anwar.
For Rex: The only issue with ch. 11 could be that you misunderstood the guide or it's wrong. It STARTS in 11, but can be done later. Are you sure you did all previous parts for him? Tell me what you already saw (from his events) and I'll try to find out what you have to do next.
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Tomoyo wrote: EDIT: I checked and for ANWAR you need to do NANAI's quests, then after seeing her scene you go to Anwar.
For Rex: The only issue with ch. 11 could be that you misunderstood the guide or it's wrong. It STARTS in 11, but can be done later. Are you sure you did all previous parts for him? Tell me what you already saw (from his events) and I'll try to find out what you have to do next.
I can verify that you DO need to complete Nanai's sidequests (to a certain point) before you can go for Anwar. I think you can unlock both their codes at around the same time.

Rex's events are closely linked with Duran, so if you're having trouble triggering his events, start poking at Duran. You have to unlock his code before you can pick up Rex's events again. Also, make sure you give some gifts to Meenya as well - she's necessary for Rex's events too. As far as I know, though, you can't really mess it up, it's just about what chapters you're free to work on sidequests.

I'm just before the tournament and I asked Vis who has the most affection for me. I've been courting Sylphy like nobody's business and unlocked her code, along with Fana's but Fana is annoying, and Vis says DOROTHEA.

...lolwut?! NO. I want Sylphy! NRGGGH... well, at least I have a couple more days to court like a bat out of hell before the tournament... :roll:
Lady Nina
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i finished nanai's quests and unlocked her code a -while- ago. as soon as i could after the tournament (since the events wouldn't trigger before). she has well over 9000 points.

meenya has somewhere close to 4000 points, so i don't think her affection is a problem with rex's events? i'll try getting rex's affection up higher, and hope that helps, even though he's over 2500. i don't remember what i've seen for rex, i'd have to look up a guide and see what seems familiar. i did all of that before the tournament, but i seem to remember doing everything up until the event that unlcoks his code, so who knows. i unlocked duran's code forever ago, so i don't think that's the problem, either. i could bring his affection up too and see what happens?

i also haven't been able to get a love confession scene or boyfriend scene out of anyone, but i also haven't really been trying because i really don't care about those, haha~
dyll
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:I'm sure it's fine to ask questions here. It is still about Avalon Code after all X3.

You court Valdo the same way you court any guy. It just takes longer to be able to start doing it.

And yeah Valdo is an antagonist for the plot so that's why you have to wait before you can befriend him.

Yes it is like HM and RF. Giving gifts is the main way to improve your relationship with characters. But there are also events to get.

Yes, you must beat the main story line before you can start wooing Valdo.
avalon code is from same maker as rf and hm right ?

but who visited you while you where in a bad mood (where you are in the jungle)
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

@Lady Nina: I thought you're supposed to unlock Anwar after Nanai? Hmm... I'll look at the guide again. You're in chapter 11 right? Go to Rex's house or your house and see if anything triggers... sometimes you have to be in a certain place for his events... but yea, it should show... huh.

For the love/confession scenes you have to see all their derpy heart statements after you leave the room. I forget how many there are, but keep entering and exiting the room they're in and you should see all of them. Check with Vis about your status. Then rest at your house and you should get something.

And yea, please ask questions here if you'd like :) I'd like this to be a board where we can help each other out.

Edit: From this guide - http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/946197-avalo ... faqs/60824
" - Do all of Nanai's affection sidequests
- Talk to Anwar and you will get a cutscene where he tells
you about his sword and all the details/Nanai seals sword
- Then he asks you to kill him :o
- Do not do it, Say no
- You get Anwar's Sword (called Anwar)
- On-screen statement tells you to unlock his Void code with
Friendly/Gentle title
(Fire x1, Forest x1, Ice x1, Lightning x1, Dog x1, Cat x1)
- Anwar's code is unlocked!"
Lady Nina
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i'm postgame.

see, i keep talking to anwar, and he doesn't say anything useful. :< i keep giving him gifts, and he doesn't say anything useful. i already finished nanai's quests, so that's not the problem.

for rex, i keep running back and forth from the fortune-teler alley and out again, hoping to trigger the scene, but it never does. i might just have to give him a few more gifts, though. also, does it matter which entrance you use? i usually go from the entrance closer to my house, but if i have to use the one coming from town, i can try that, too. i don't think it would make a difference, but it might.
dyll
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Lady Nina wrote:i keep running back and forth from the fortune-teler alley and out again,
did you not enter his house ??