Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]

Who should i go for?

You may select 1 option

View results

TheFriendlyUnicorn
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Are you asking us to choose for you? We can't, that's against the rules. :c But out of those, my favorite is definitely Cam :'D Mikhail is so freaking weird, and cheesy too. .____. all he talks about is his obsession with music, and it gets on my nerves. Dirk looks like a ten year old kid to me, and that's kinda creepy. Cam, on the other hand, is adorably shy and loves cats (just like I do!) and I just love to watch him open up to you as you raise his love level :heart: I'm wooing Ash right now because I find him better looking than Cam but after him I'm going to woo Cam and Kana and see which one is my favorite.
BizaareBazaar
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I can't advise you at all on the other bachelors because I hardly know anything about them but I will paste here what I said about Dirk in the past:

Dialogue:
Spoiler:
Morning greetings:

1.Morning name! *yawn* Heh... I'm still sleepy
2.Morning name! You look really pretty this morning!
3.Morning name! You have to get up early when you work on a farm, huh?

After morning greeting:
I love eating together with my family, it's way better than eating alone!

Afternoon greetings:

1.Afternoon already? Heh, I gotta pay closer attention!
2.You make me smile name I'm not tired anymore...

Evening greetings:
1.Evening name.*yawn* Heh... I'm getting sleepy
2.Off to bed name! You need to get up early tomorow!

After evening greeting:
I used to get lonely at night, but not since I've been with you..Thank you name...

Off to work:
I'm off to work now, I'll be home as soon as I can!

Coming home from work:
I'm home! Man, running around delivering things is so tiring! I'm ready to eat!
Verdict:

I think you should go for Dirk (although i'm a huge fan of him and he's my favourite of all the bachelors so i'm probably being biased)
Spoiler:
Cam:
Spoiler:
I think that Cam is the typical vaughn, skye etc. type that loads of people like although he has a different personality. He is quiet sweet and nice but shy, and the bonus is he has flower events and attends festivals before marriage. But I haven't married him so he might be really interesting after marriage. But I in my own opinion don't like how everyone goes after him. His date dialogues are quite nice as well. And a bonus is he is easy to woo. He doesn't have a reverse proposal. Sorry I don't know too much about Cam!

Dirk:
Spoiler:
In my game I'm married to Dirk. He is very kind and sweet. And when you propose to him he will kind of propose to you! and when you marry him he says things like how pretty you are and how you make him smile when he's tired. When you marry him you get to find out a lot more about his personality and that under the happy and bold atmosphere that he's a very shy and sensitive person. His date dialogues can sometimes be quite strange and funny. Now onto some cons. Unfortunately he doesn't have any flower events but I guess it's because he already had those in Grand Bazaar. After you marry him he will attend festivals but never say anything or interact with other characters during the festivals unless it is the Starry Night festival or his, you're or you're childs birthday. You may think he is hard to woo but you can catch beetles in summer which he really likes and you can make curries or buy Tea from Yun to give to him. A bonus is you don't have to befriend his family to marry him as Ivan is not present in this installment of the franchise. To get his special gift Cream Croquette which you need to give him to marry him don't even bother trying to make it just wait till Winter and on some days Howard will sell it in his Cafe. And this is just a personal preference but I like how he talks about Ivan, Kevin and other characters from the last game.
Kit-Kat
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

BizaareBazaar wrote:I can't advise you at all on the other bachelors because I hardly know anything about them but I will paste here what I said about Dirk in the past:

Dialogue:
Spoiler:
Morning greetings:

1.Morning name! *yawn* Heh... I'm still sleepy
2.Morning name! You look really pretty this morning!
3.Morning name! You have to get up early when you work on a farm, huh?

After morning greeting:
I love eating together with my family, it's way better than eating alone!

Afternoon greetings:

1.Afternoon already? Heh, I gotta pay closer attention!
2.You make me smile name I'm not tired anymore...

Evening greetings:
1.Evening name.*yawn* Heh... I'm getting sleepy
2.Off to bed name! You need to get up early tomorow!

After evening greeting:
I used to get lonely at night, but not since I've been with you..Thank you name...

Off to work:
I'm off to work now, I'll be home as soon as I can!

Coming home from work:
I'm home! Man, running around delivering things is so tiring! I'm ready to eat!
Verdict:

I think you should go for Dirk (although i'm a huge fan of him and he's my favourite of all the bachelors so i'm probably being biased)
Spoiler:
Cam:
Spoiler:
I think that Cam is the typical vaughn, skye etc. type that loads of people like although he has a different personality. He is quiet sweet and nice but shy, and the bonus is he has flower events and attends festivals before marriage. But I haven't married him so he might be really interesting after marriage. But I in my own opinion don't like how everyone goes after him. His date dialogues are quite nice as well. And a bonus is he is easy to woo. He doesn't have a reverse proposal. Sorry I don't know too much about Cam!

Dirk:
Spoiler:
In my game I'm married to Dirk. He is very kind and sweet. And when you propose to him he will kind of propose to you! and when you marry him he says things like how pretty you are and how you make him smile when he's tired. When you marry him you get to find out a lot more about his personality and that under the happy and bold atmosphere that he's a very shy and sensitive person. His date dialogues can sometimes be quite strange and funny. Now onto some cons. Unfortunately he doesn't have any flower events but I guess it's because he already had those in Grand Bazaar. After you marry him he will attend festivals but never say anything or interact with other characters during the festivals unless it is the Starry Night festival or his, you're or you're childs birthday. You may think he is hard to woo but you can catch beetles in summer which he really likes and you can make curries or buy Tea from Yun to give to him. A bonus is you don't have to befriend his family to marry him as Ivan is not present in this installment of the franchise. To get his special gift Cream Croquette which you need to give him to marry him don't even bother trying to make it just wait till Winter and on some days Howard will sell it in his Cafe. And this is just a personal preference but I like how he talks about Ivan, Kevin and other characters from the last game.
About Dirk, I agree with all the stuff that Biz said. But, in my opinion, Cam stays cold and aloof throughout his heart levels. I only have him at yellow flower though so I guess I still can't judge. (I'm wooing all the bachelors)

And I personally enjoy the fact that Dirk has no flower events. Like, I have Ash at yellow flower also, but I still haven't seen his purple heart event because I'm just too busy or I forget.. :(
Schmuck13
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Would you like me to give you some dialouge of Cam?
Actually...that'd be pretty sweet, I'm sorry, I'm as indecisive as a 14 year old girl right now :neutral:

I have cam on purple hearts and I'm starting to go for 'im And I'm starting to feel like I'm not going anywhere with Dirk Despite the fact I make sure to give him something he likes everyday, So maybe some cam dialog will help.

Gosh, I HATE when this happens in one of my HM games :shock:
carebear9788
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Hay. Here's that Dialouge.
http://www.fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=139864
If you would like i can get some other of his dialouge.
Here is what his sign says at his flower stand after marriage:
Spoiler:
Married life keeps me busy, But i'll be in by noon.
Good luck in chooseing! Happy farming and courting. (Lol.) :)
Clove
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:actually, Cam gets all blushy by the time he's up to Green Flowers. His ONE and ONLY problem is that you have to befriend Howard to marry him. But I think Cam's cute, so I'll do it. Go for Cam, he really likes you once he opens up to you. Like, he asks how your farm is doing and how you are doing. And his 'happy face' is ADORABLE!
^ That's true! Although I don't see having to become friends with Howard as a problem

I don't like Dirk because he gets too rude and angry when he's jealous.

If you like music, Mikhail might be a good match. If you don't like music, he probably wouldn't be. Ellen Degeneres is really cute anyway... I like that he's a more leet marriage candidate than Cam.

I can't think of any cons for Cam. I don't think he's all that reserved at the beginning, he has a good temper, and he's not too obsessed with any one thing.
pshycho
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

I just wound up marrying Cam because he was easiest and I was getting bored of the game

I like all of the bachelors' appearances, but I wasn't too keen on anyone's dialogue/personality
Here's how I see it::

Gustafa from AWL married Ellen Degeneres = Mikhail
Zac Effron and that crazy cat lady from down the street = Cam
Dirk is fine, but he's rather boring imo and he's too hard. I'm too lazy to work for him but if have the patience, then go for it
Schmuck13
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Maybe I'll just Die alone....XD

actually, I think I've figure it out now, so mmMMMMM..!!! I'm on the band wagon for cam >.<

besides, i already got him on purple hearts already & I've had to befriend other people to marry before so, i'm good.....That And He's Really hot :heart:
Pengum
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Schmuck13 wrote:Maybe I'll just Die alone....XD

actually, I think I've figure it out now, so mmMMMMM..!!! I'm on the band wagon for cam >.<

besides, i already got him on purple hearts already & I've had to befriend other people to marry before so, i'm good.....That And He's Really hot :heart:
Hahah Cam for the win! I love him, his looks just get me every time, and he is soo sweet. :heart:
I'm currently courting him at the moment too, along with Ash. I was also going for Dirk but he was too difficult. :(
Anyway I'm glad you finally decided! So you shall not die alone as a lonely farm woman with her animals as her family... Ahem ...
clefairykid
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I obviously can't tell you which you should pick, but I can share with you my thoughts;
It's funny because, those were the three guys I gave the most consideration to.

In the end I placed Cam at the top of my list;
- Lives in Bluebell (so don't have too travel far)
- Likes free stuff like herbs (so easy to please and raise flower levels)
- Very cute appearance wise
- Generally nice and cute during conversation and events

Secondly was Dirk;
- For being somewhat unique in his job travelling both sides of the mountain
- For being what I think is the second most attractive after Cam
- For having a good attitude in general conversation

Thirdly Mikhail although it was a very brief consideration;
- For being awesome as a musician
- For having such a modern appearance for a HM game character
- For appearing to be nice and polite in general conversation

Just my thoughts! haha :D
Cocovet
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

We can't choose for you,but I say Cam.
Camlovercam12345
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

MIKHAIL: HES UGLY
CAM: VERY CUTE
DIRK: CUTER IN HARVEST MOON GRAND BAZAAR, AND TOO HARD TO MARRY
go for cam:] has a cute blush face
ReyDelEmpire
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

My favorite bachelor is Dirk :3
If it was me I would go for Dirk but I can't tell you what to choose.
go_ask_ashley
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

For the last time, we can't pick for you. (even though I voted :shifty: ) Also, I thought this topic died. Who brought it back?