I need a onion plz

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
JoeKool
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

capaul wrote:
JoeKool wrote: P.S-I am growing onions in my secret wifi crop field.If you need my code...Well lets just say I don't know how to get your 3d's friend code.But I am trying to find it. :)
Joe, if you have the 3DS, you don't have separate Friend codes for games. You use the system friend code. When on your home screen there should be a smiley face icon at the top. You get your friend code and register friends there. They are automatically added for any 3DS game either of you play.
Oh,thanks. :) I'm not used to using my system friend code. :(
lil_farmergurl
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Thank you APPLE_BLOSSOM =3 I'll look At if there any requests up for that tee hee I need the onion for a cooking contest =P so I can't lose the contest .
JOE KOOL thank you for offering your help. Did you figure out how to get your WIFI and Friend Code =3
JoeKool
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

lil_farmergurl wrote:Thank you APPLE_BLOSSOM =3 I'll look At if there any requests up for that tee hee I need the onion for a cooking contest =P so I can't lose the contest .
JOE KOOL thank you for offering your help. Did you figure out how to get your WIFI and Friend Code =3
Yeah,But you could do another recipe for the cooking contest. You don't have to do a specific one. :)
capaul
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

There are a couple of good recipes to use for the cooking contests. Which contest is it? Salad, soup....? I find the best recipes I've used are rice Pudding for dessert and spicy curry for main dish. Salad seems hit or miss and soup I usually do eggsoup but always have crappy teammates that enter failed dishes so I don't know if that recipe is good enough.
lil_farmergurl
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

JoeKool wrote:
lil_farmergurl wrote:Thank you APPLE_BLOSSOM =3 I'll look At if there any requests up for that tee hee I need the onion for a cooking contest =P so I can't lose the contest .
Yeah,But you could do another recipe for the cooking contest. You don't have to do a specific one. :)
I don't have the other veggies for the other soups my corn not ready and no butter its the day before the contest to =(

capaul I am doing the soup contest. =3
capaul
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Do you have any soy beans? The recipe for soy milk is listed as a soup recipe and that's just soy bean and endame (bought at the triplets store).
lil_farmergurl
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

capaul wrote:Do you have any soy beans? The recipe for soy milk is listed as a soup recipe and that's just soy bean and endame (bought at the triplets store).
=( only in my 1st summer.
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Then don't worry about winning the cooking contest. Lose to unlock the year2 seed you get as consolation at Gombe's store. Just attending helps with villager friendship.
capaul
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Murasaki wrote:Then don't worry about winning the cooking contest. Lose to unlock the year2 seed you get as consolation at Gombe's store. Just attending helps with villager friendship.
^ This. I actually just watched the festival for all Summer first year so I could limit my progress on the tunnel and get my farm upgrades sooner.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I watched a cooking contest onetime and my vllage lost. When the Harvest Goddess told me how much friendship was built up from watching, I swore that the meter went up one tenth of a millimeter. I got seeds though.
songstorm
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Yep - the heart meter goes up for just attending. Basically - winning gives you the biggest boost, losing gives you a smaller boost, attending gives you the smallest boost. And you get the 'losing' prize for attending regardless of whether your village wins or loses. Makes for a nice way to guarantee that you'll get year 2 seeds in year 1 because you can just go watch the festivals and not worry about the variables.
camlovercam12345
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

OMG. This is weird. this is kinda what happend to me when i posted a comment on dirk
JoeKool
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Murasaki wrote:
lil_farmergurl wrote:
Sasuko wrote:um grow one? .__.;

I'm not sure how you expect us to help with that unless you mean a wifi crop field
How dumb do you think I am... yes I meant WIFI Crop field.... if I could I would grow one I would have..... :roll:
If you make a cutesy comment not written as a question/request correctly, don't get all pissy with confused replies. Mind-reading doesn't work on this forum...or anywhere.

So I would say, pretty dumb.
He's not Dumb or Stupid. Maybe if people could be a little nicer? And I'm not being mean either. :x
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Read the first page again, JoeKool. Slowly. Nobody called him dumb or stupid, he asked that challenging question.

Why are you rehashing 2 week old posts now, btw? Farmergurl realized his angry tone was wrong and he got help with his onion. Give it a rest already.

ps. people ARE nice on this forum. It's a Help Forum. But if you make threads with confusing questions or statements like this one, the answers will vary.
JoeKool
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Murasaki wrote:Read the first page again, JoeKool. Slowly. Nobody called him dumb or stupid, he asked that challenging question.

Why are you rehashing 2 week old posts now, btw? Farmergurl realized his angry tone was wrong and he got help with his onion. Give it a rest already.

ps. people ARE nice on this forum. It's a Help Forum. But if you make threads with confusing questions or statements like this one, the answers will vary.
Okay. I won't rehash old posts. And I helped him too. I've gotten bad posts too.But it wasn't confusing to me. Sorry for being melodramatic. :( :-|