Who waits on marrage?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
BTNFan
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I failingly rushed into it in DS. (I failed because I didn't get married until late Year 4.)
On DS Cute, however, I'm taking my time. Since Kai, the guy I'm planning to marry, is gone since it's Autumn, I'm now giving ALL the bachelors of the Valley something. Rock is getting my dog ball on a daily basis. XD
Shroom
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Oh I am definitely waiting.

Mostly because I'm trying to court the Harvest Goddess (can't marry her, but that won't stop me from trying :[ ) and to see all her heart events will take at least 4 years (cause of the "1 gift a day for 500 days!" thing).

And I'm trying to get everyone up to a red heart which with Cliff (dammit why are there TWO guys who have Finest Curry as their favorite, I swear the game hates me) will take a loooong time.

But in my first time playing HMDS I married Celia as soon as I could and boy did I regret it. So no marriage for me :]
lizzy7
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Some people like the challenge of marrying as soon as possible.

I love to play slowly. The gratification that comes from being meticulous, building relationships and your farm slowly over the course of time is really great. It feels more realistic as well.
I never understood why almost every guide tells you to start upgrading everything as quickly as you can, I mean what's the rush? If you don't trigger the heart events, you have all the time in world.
66mc66
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I like to wait until i have all the right things while courting about 2 girls/guys and then marry after about a season :heart:
rathmiron
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

i let the other couples marry first (so i get the points for my farm degree) and after that, i'll marry, though i've raised her AP up as quickly as possible
Barbie Girl
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Please don't post on topics over ten days old.