RF4 Character & General Info Thread (UPDATES / Next: ??)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Don't worry Shayde I bet fan man will have a name that's great. I don't like the name Bob >>.

Then you can join me in the "never getting married" club. It's lonely in here XD.

But seriously yeah that's not weird. Everyone has their own opinion. And besides some of these people don't seem like they are really ready for marriage anyways. At least from what I've seen. Maybe deep down they are ready and I just can't tell.

And hey maybe when you play the game you'll change your mind. And there is still one bachelor left. He could be the one that makes you really want to get married /trying to be optimistic.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nothing indicates Doug being related to Elminata although his sprite has been seen talking to her on several instances. I wonder if his friendship events involve a crush on Elminata, only to get rejected later on.
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Have there been any signs of romantic rivals? What would be so neat is if there were events where two guys (or girls) compete for your love. -sighs- I know that would take some extensive programming so that would never happen...a girl can dream tho.
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sadly, I don't think we'll get rivals. But the characters do seem able to ineract with each other and have their 'clicks'.
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Good enough, I suppose.
If Dag san has events w/ Illuminator then I'd suppose they'd be more on the comical side than on the romantic end. I can see him getting annoyed with her antics and telling her off. After a while he'll feel bad and apologize, then they'll be buds foreva! :3
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I never really liked rivals in RF. I liked them in HM because then there was some exciting stuff going on but I think RF already has enough going so I never really felt the need for rivals to spice things up. I think I'm the only one here sometimes though...

I'm super excited for Fanman. If he is the master mind behind all of this then I hope he's actually evil, not fail evil. I can only take so much fail. He does seem to be very mysterious so far so I have high hopes for him. He looks kind of snobby but I hope he's tsundere. We don't really have one of those yet. I don't count Dylas as tsundere, he just has poor social skills (we'll see though).

Oh my « Harvest Goddess », that would be so cute, Doug having an unrequited crush on Illuminator XD
Random Fish
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey guys ^^
has the second chapter of the manga been released yet?
Part-Time Plower
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

While I wouldn't mind rivals, I think it's fine if we don't have them. They never pose a challenge anyway, and so they end up as just another item to tick off on the to-do list.

Though there is certainly allure to making them feel jealous of you, and wouldn't it be nice to stare at their slowly crumbling hearts as the girls of their dreams fall for you... Muahahaha.
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I like rivals simply cause I like seeing the bachelor/ettes I don't marry move on and have kids to. Then you don't feel like the only person in town. You have new kids to get to know. You would see events with the rival couples.

That's my reasoning.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Uuh I don't think the second chapter has been released yet. I may have just missed it though. There are so many pages in this thread o_O.

I almost never get rival marriages. If I don't get married no one else is gonna get married either XD. However I love seeing the type of people the characters like. And it's nice to know they care about other people. It's boring when they seem indifferent to pretty much everyone but you. This game doesn't seem to have that problem though. The characters seem to have friends they interact with.
ZhangKhaiEn
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

The second chapter has been released. I'm not too familiar about the rules here, but I'll link it anyway (chinese translation)
http://www.dm5.com/m104188/
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah I was afraid I had simply missed it. I don't bother going through all the pages I've missed. There are just too many >.>.

Thanks for putting a link though. That makes it easier to find.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I got somebody to translate the last page for me. If anyone's curious, what Forte's saying in the last panel of the chapter is :: "You're going to fight monsters with that level of skill? Don't make me laugh!"

Guess she's chewing Lest out for going into the forest without her guidance. I also like how she can use her cape as a hood too.
KuroNeko77
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

A new message from Hashimoto about the preorder bonuses has been just posted on the blog:
http://www.maql.co.jp/message/runefactory4.php

Along with more details on the Official Website:
http://www.maql.co.jp/special/game/3ds/ ... chaku.html
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The pre-order card illustration previews in the site are now colored as well ::
http://www.maql.co.jp/special/game/3ds/ ... tenpo.html

EDIT :: The CD has six tracks. Each of them goes as follows.

1) "Spring Flower Viewing" Season 1
This one seems to focus on Lest and Margaret during a flower viewing session.

2) "Fireworks of Summer" Season 2
Both Frey and Vishnal watch a fireworks festival.

3) "Fall crop contest" Season 3
Focuses on Lest and Dolce, the former entering a sweet potato into the contest.

4) "Winter Christmas Eve" Season 4
Frey wants to spend the evening with Dylas, but he's busy with work.

5) "For those who have trouble sleeping" Season Final
Track for those who have trouble sleeping.

6) Arrange soundtrack
Various tracks from the game itself, I think.