RF4 Character & General Info Thread (UPDATES / Next: ??)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Or maybe Vishnal is the actual DSC and the "DSC" is an impostor that somehow forced Vishnal to become a butler and forget all about his status as a DSC. :O
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You. Just. Blew. My. Mind. EVERYTHING makes sense now. Frey/Lest falling out of the airship, why humans are turning into monsters, Ventus's real intentions, it is all clear to me now! You are a jeenyus!

Haha, but bringing that up does make me curious as to how Frey/Lest fell out of the airship. Crack theory ahoy: I like to think they were evil royalty coming from another kingdom, coming to warn them that they are going to take over Selfia but then they are attacked, they fall, lose their memory and then Ventuswill is all like "oh snap dawg, this be the gang leader of dat oder kingdomz yo," and then they make them the princes/ss of Selfia. By doing that and not sending them back where they belong they can't regain their memory and attack them or something and I totally didn't think this all the way through yet.
Genie9
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

woah the game is so close from coming out yet so far :/ I'm getting excited, which is bad since I'm going to get impatient and frustrated before it comes to the U.S. :P

Awww no DSC twins :( where is Selphie to share my pain?
soluna
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Sorry I haven't updated the first post in sooo long, guys. I've been addicted to other things, but I'll definitely make it look good soon since school's almost done and over with.

Too bad I'm way behind on what's been going on in this thread!
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Sprinkles&Cupcakes wrote:There's always a chance to have the option to craft them just like you could craft swimsuits Frontier for the girls. lD
OMG YEESS

Totally crafting a speedo for Dylas~ /shot

/I really hope that's an option.
Tiptoze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Selphie-Sama wrote:
Sprinkles&Cupcakes wrote:There's always a chance to have the option to craft them just like you could craft swimsuits Frontier for the girls. lD
OMG YEESS

Totally crafting a speedo for Dylas~ /shot

/I really hope that's an option.
Normally, I would say I feel sorry for him but that would be halarious. lD

Torturing the bachelors by forcing them to wear speedos~
I can see it now.
/shot by Dylas
SailorDanielle
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

Omigosh FANGIRL MODE!!
THE BACHELORS IN SPEEDOS?! *goes all chibi on y'all*
GenesisLove
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I don't think Leon would really mind, he seems to love pranks and I'm sure he would enjoy the reactions of all the serious people to his swimsuit.XD
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Andriasang has a new article based on the Famitsu article from Friday.
http://andriasang.com/con16h/rf4_screens/

Looks like they're romanizing Rinfa as Lin Fa.
Dark Desert Rose
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I'm really loving the characters so far. We begged for a non-human bachelor, and now it's like there are barely any human's at all in this one XD
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Dark Desert Rose wrote:I'm really loving the characters so far. We begged for a non-human bachelor, and now it's like there are barely any human's at all in this one XD
The mundane to non-mundane has been 3:3 for both bachelors and bachelorettes.
Girls have a unicorn, anubis incarnative, and a dwarf.
The guys have a butterfly, a goth elven-like puppeteer and an elf.
Rest of the candidates are normal humans.

Glad to see a lot of variety in this one. It really feels more like a "fantasy Harvest Moon" now.

It's even funnier when you consider that HM had the capability to marry a mermaid and a kappa long before RF came out to boot.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This latest batch of screens from Rune Factory 4 show two new spouse candidates, Leon and Lin Fa.
The article mistook Rinfa for a marriage candidate. The people who see this and take it as correct are probably not gonna be happy when they find out she is just a villager XD.

Yeah it is really nice to have a lot of variety. Why bother having all these races if you're just gonna use humans anyways :lol:? There are two entire races that have only been used as marriage candidates once (Univar and merpeople).

I am not complaining about that by the way. There are many wonderful non humans in this game and I am very happy. I just wanted to point out how that is kinda funny they make a bunch of races but then don't use them much X3.
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

We meet again, blue text. :o

I always wondered why the changed the color of the font when talking about certain items.
I guess it's to highlight the important stuff? :'D
Birdgirl789
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

A weekend treat for you guys: We’re gonna sneak out an announcement next week, and YOU, our loyal followers, are all going to get it early!

Hint #1: The announcement contains a “celebration”
Hint #2: The announcement will relate to a series…
Hint #3: The announcement will relate to a series…in which there are at least 3 previous entries…
Natsume posted that on Twitter. "3 previous entries" Anyone thinking RF4?
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sadly, I believe it isn't going to be RF4. :'D
Natsume doesn't seem to be a big company like Nintendo to be able to buy the rights of a videogame before it has been released. Plus there were a few more hints released that really sounded like they were just going to release Land of Beginning. :c

There's a thread about it on the LoB forum if you want to see the other hints.